Danged bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild

Reaction score
We never had a cab door till last year. I'll have to watch for that.

years ago when they came out with the new style cabs an doors i knew it wasnt a good idea to leave emm open.we do that with our 7700.but it wont hurt anything if the door gets bumped.

Angus Cowman":29oy0fh8 said:
flaboy":29oy0fh8 said:
Tractors have cabs and doors? :lol2:
yes they have doors cabs and a few of us even have CD players,A/C and heat
oh and I almost forgot AIR RIDE seats

SHUT UP!
You are kidding right?
:lol2:

Angus Cowman":k7kuu1q9 said:
flaboy":k7kuu1q9 said:

Next thing you know, you'll be telling us you don't get icicles hanging off your clothes when you come in from putting out hay. Durned sissy! :lol:

flaboy":1r06g8z0 said:
Angus Cowman":1r06g8z0 said:
flaboy":1r06g8z0 said:

SHUT UP!
You are kidding right?

I think they're driving semi's...not farm tractors. :cowboy: :p

I was at a Kubota dealership a couple of weeks back. Saw a cabed tractor with the top nearly torn off. Apparently the owner forgot about the tree limbs he was mowing under. :help:

jkwilson":30xytga7 said:
Angus Cowman":30xytga7 said:
flaboy":30xytga7 said:

Next thing you know, you'll be telling us you don't get icicles hanging off your clothes when you come in from putting out hay. Durned sissy! :lol:

Jk
I have a reason for these nice tractors
If they have cabs,heat A/C,CD player and air ride seats The wife will stay on it longer in the summer when we are haying,go do they feeding when the weathers is bitter in the winter and NOT complain about it and she still feels good enough to come in and fix me a good Supper
See it is all about quality of life

Angus Cowman":s4xdrt92 said:
Jk
I have a reason for these nice tractors
If they have cabs,heat A/C,CD player and air ride seats The wife will stay on it longer in the summer when we are haying,go do they feeding when the weathers is bitter in the winter and NOT complain about it and she still feels good enough to come in and fix me a good Supper
See it is all about quality of life

SHUT UP! Wives and tractors with cabs?

flaboy":26am1hlt said:
SHUT UP! Wives and tractors with cabs?

Hey - my wife has already told me she's going to learn to help with the hay in 2009. The only stipulation is that she gets the tractor with the cab & ac.

Probably will be some of the most expensive free help that I have ever had..... :help:

grannysoo":nzwqu7g8 said:
Hey - my wife has already told me she's going to learn to help with the hay in 2009. The only stipulation is that she gets the tractor with the cab & ac.

Probably will be some of the most expensive free help that I have ever had..... :help:

Mine has been layed off for a while now. I am kinda thinking about putting her on if.

Times are a changing.

Angus Cowman":2eck0h9i said:
glover36":2eck0h9i said:
lol just saying that what the new tractors have, there a big waste of money

What is a big waste of money??

Wives, tractors with cabs, doors on tractors, A/C, CD players, etc. :lol2:

I would guess your pickup has A/C ,heat,and a cd player and all the windows are in it
My wife and I spend more time in our tractors a yr then we do in a pickup or car so yes it makes life easier and it also lets us get more work done because the heat or cold doesn't affect us
I agree someone that only spends a few hrs a week or month on a tractor that the cabs and other niceties are a waste of money but when you make a large part of your living with them it is about quality of life

Angus Cowman":sbdtiyao said:
I would guess your pickup has A/C ,heat,and a cd player and all the windows are in it
My wife and I spend more time in our tractors a yr then we do in a pickup or car so yes it makes life easier and it also lets us get more work done because the heat or cold doesn't affect us
I agree someone that only spends a few hrs a week or month on a tractor that the cabs and other niceties are a waste of money but when you make a large part of your living with them it is about quality of life

Another Rhinestone cowboy without a sense of humor I assume?

My philosophy is that if the weather is too intolerable for me to be out there, I don't need a cab I need not to be out there! Sometimes it may be essential but I think a cd player and air conditioning are a little superfluous.

Latest posts