Dang.

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Today was the last day of deer season.
Guess I will close and seal up the stands till next season I sure don't like fighting red wasp.
Can't out run them anymore.
Spend a lot of time setting in those boxes enjoying nature.

Caustic Burno":7fn1h6hr said:
Today was the last day of deer season.
Guess I will close and seal up the stands till next season I sure don't like fighting red wasp.
Can't out run them anymore.
Spend a lot of time setting in those boxes enjoying nature.
Oh well at least you got the "Game Camera" pics. At least it works while you doze. :mrgreen:

When I went to put hay out had six does staring at me. They have a calender I am convinced.
Wished I could have got a picture of them as they where all standing in a line with their heads cocked this way and that.

Caustic Burno":3c2b6u7k said:
When I went to put hay out had six does staring at me. They have a calender I am convinced.
Wished I could have got a picture of them as they where all standing in a line with their heads cocked this way and that.
They're checking to see if your'e going to plant a pea patch this year. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":3edxygiv said:
Caustic Burno":3edxygiv said:
They're checking to see if your'e going to plant a pea patch this year. :mrgreen:

Planted 50 pounds of purple hulls one year in the creek bottom.
I was willing to share, we didn't get one mess of peas they ate them to the ground.
Also planted 50 Chickasaw Plum trees and 50 apple trees along the drive, I have one apple tree left.

Caustic Burno":1f2eq0zx said:
TexasBred":1f2eq0zx said:
Caustic Burno":1f2eq0zx said:

I was willing to share, we didn't get one mess of peas they ate them to the ground.
Also planted 50 Chickasaw Plum trees and 50 apple trees along the drive, I have one apple tree left.
CB..I think they can read your mind. You tell yourself you need to pick the peas tomorrow morning....the herd comes in and picks them tonight. :nod:

Caustic Burno":b75lqh05 said:
TexasBred":b75lqh05 said:
Caustic Burno":b75lqh05 said:

You need to sell some of those shotguns and invest in some NV and a supressor. Hunting season would never end then my friend :cowboy:

Caustic Burno":1kfv67x2 said:
I have been thinking about a suppressor.
Have you ever checked on getting one. Here if you pass the background check it can still take 12-15 months and gives them the right to enter your house at any time to check it or anything else thats there.

kenny thomas":15ty9fjv said:
Caustic Burno":15ty9fjv said:
I have been thinking about a suppressor.
Have you ever checked on getting one. Here if you pass the background check it can still take 12-15 months and gives them the right to enter your house at any time to check it or anything else thats there.

I am liking the oil filter idea better all the time.

Latest posts