Dang!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
:welcome: What I got for Mothers Day::: Son fixed the mower-put "slime" in the tires,changed the oil,such..So I was mowing the 3 month grass,found a brick,busted the belt :mad: Off to Wal-mart--no got--off to Hone Depot,who had it,and misquito dunks.. Got back,County mower had cut thro yard,knocked over my paper box and ran over a flower pot :mad: :mad: Then proceeded down the barditch,cutting the wildflowers I'd been mowing around :frowns: AAAARRRRGGGG!!!!
At work ,things have been walking out the door,so they asked me to "watch the door" This makes perfect sense,as I sit in a walker,have grey hair,and look like everyones Granny :oops: Anyhow,one of the kids brought in a "cartpusher"machine,to recharge it..He had stoped it in front of me,to get rid of some trash.. A woman was beside me,at the ATM..When he started the machine,it jumped into my table(I was backing that walker up!) and plowed into the woman at the ATM,luckly pushing her at an angle,insted of into it! :shock: I thought it had broken her ankle,but she got out of it with a couple of dings...Scared me half to death,the kid also.. I didn't have a walkie,so had to yell!! :x :oops: First time they had ever heard me yelling,so all came running..

Sounds like your week is starting off good!!!

It has to get better, doesn't sound like it can get any worse.

Good luck.

Actually,I left a bit early!! :shock: The kid and I were much more shaken than the woman!! :roll:

Latest posts