Dang Trespassers

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Looks like the lust for good tomatoes for tomato sandwiches has people disregarding property rights and they are just planting tomatoes everywhere. :lol:

Set up a game camera and see who you're dealing with. Then for fun let it grow until its just about ready and then make it disappear.

I was listening to the radio a few days ago and the guy was talking about a store that sells medicinal "tomatoes", and had started selling pizza made with their product. He joked that it causes the munchies and cures it, all at the same time.

Me and my brother, used to keep the country side hot with our 3 wheelers. We found a little patch and told our parents, and they called the law. Law came an cut it down, and hauled it off. Immediately, someone hung fishing hooks on fishing line from limbs in the middle of our trails.

Bigfoot":b6g5yi3q said:
Me and my brother, used to keep the country side hot with our 3 wheelers. We found a little patch and told our parents, and they called the law. Law came an cut it down, and hauled it off. Immediately, someone hung fishing hooks on fishing line from limbs in the middle of our trails.

That is the very reason I am delaying work on this property till after the frost. I've never known of a dozer getting a flat tire but anything is possible. I'm pretty sure I know who this belongs to and he knows who I am so I'll treat it like a liquor still and stay clear till after the first frost. This isn't a small patch and its actually quiet impressive. And who knows, he may be growing it for one of our past presidents. You know, the one who said its OK to consume it so if you believe the president then the only thing this guy might be doing wrong is not paying taxes and this country was founded by people who didn't like the tax system so one could argue that this guy is a patriot and I'm not about to cause a patriot any trouble.

I've never consumed any of those tomatoes, so I don't have a dog in the hunt, but I kind of think it should be legal. As a grown man, if I want to eat some tomatoes, and am not hurting anyone by doing so, what right does the government have to say I can't?

Rafter S":k9p0ty5h said:
I've never consumed any of those tomatoes, so I don't have a dog in the hunt, but I kind of think it should be legal. As a grown man, if I want to eat some tomatoes, and am not hurting anyone by doing so, what right does the government have to say I can't?
That's kinda my feeling about these tomatoes as well.. I've had some and just never liked them

Not going to debate if it should or should not be legal. The fact is growing marijuana is a felony in GA. Property has been seized by the government for people growing marijuana on it. You would probably use the "innocent owner defense" - not my plants and I was not aware. Oh wait, I posted pictures...

People can do what they want on their property. They plant it on my property and we will have a "come to Jesus" meeting. Or you could go stealth and just replace it with a real tomato.

Rafter S":1latdvs2 said:

Same here.

I seen thousands of pounds of those tomatoes up close and personal already. 14,800lbs worth.
Careful Jo. This video was taken on my property in 2014. You could have some company(I shoulda made 'em pay for that tree they broke down tho)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAklepmPPSY
The old barn and the old cow pen we used to use can be seen in the video around 10:37
Some of the dozens of pics they let me take: