dang, they grow 'em big in Florida

Help Support CattleToday:

Ive seen several that size and had one very close to it on my line several yrs ago , Fought him for 1.5hrs before he finally snagged me in a brush top. Uncle killed one in the pond behind our house in the 90's that was 13'9"

I read somewhere he is only 12ft yeah that is big but I have seen them catch a lot bigger on Swamp People and even seen one they said was 13 on a farm. Another show I use to watch I seen them catch some bigger ones in Florida and Mississippi. I don't get the fuss over a 12 ft gator.

I know where there use to be a 12'3 " . I think he was seen eating a calf and was run out of the pond .
When I was a kid, my dad and I did alot of fishing out of a 10 ft aluminum boat . I've seen several bigger than out boat in the sloughs of the sabine and Neches rivers . Kinda scarry when they pop up along side and the head sticks past one end and the tail the other..

JSCATTLE":2gyknw9v said:
I know where there use to be a 12'3 " . I think he was seen eating a calf and was run out of the pond .
When I was a kid, my dad and I did alot of fishing out of a 10 ft aluminum boat . I've seen several bigger than out boat in the sloughs of the sabine and Neches rivers . Kinda scarry when they pop up along side and the head sticks past one end and the tail the other..

When I was still able hunted the forks of the Angelina and Neches this is a network of sloughs.
There were some monsters in there.