Dang Satellite Internet

Help Support CattleToday:

grannysoo

Reaction score
Seems between me, the coming rain, and the satellite internet, one of my posts got double posted. So therefore, I just changed the title and thought I'd complain about Hughes Internet service instead.

Couldn't delete the post, so just changed the topic and content. :dunce:

:D Works for me...I've always got my bashing bat ready for them.

Sorry you are tied to a ball and chain(HughesNet) like that. :roll: If only rain were their only problem....

Granny, look into wireless! I got it in July and never looked back! I'm using it in the midst of the downpour this morning and have full bars on my signal. I have Verizon, but there are others too. And they are portable, so where ever I go with the laptop, I have internet. About $60 a month and worth every penny. Very reliable and super easy.

I'll add too that I had satellite internet for a while too. If people give wireless a chance, I can't see the satellite internet companies surviving. It's that much better.

grannysoo":1435f800 said:
Seems between me, the coming rain, and the satellite internet, one of my posts got double posted. So therefore, I just changed the title and thought I'd complain about Hughes Internet service instead.

Couldn't delete the post, so just changed the topic and content. :dunce:

Granny we dumped Hughest several months ago. Not worth $100 a month for slow to "no" service. If you have cell phone service you can get wireless...for about half the cost of hughes.

i just dont get all the complaints about hughesnet.rain rarely knocks ours out at all.but rain sure knocks our dish tv out.an it takes that joker 20mins or more to come back on.hughesnet will be back in 10mins or less.now i can an do get knocked back to dialup speed every now an then.an thats my falt.