Dang it! Its black friday

Help Support CattleToday:

MurraysMutts

Reaction score
I was gonna go after some feed at the farm store. Not sure I want to deal with that today. Really wanted to put lights up today too. Never made it to get new ones. The old ones are faded so bad they look terrible. Perhaps I'll just go to the co-op instead.

We try to avoid the Black Friday craziness on an average year let a lone a time like this just makes for all the more reason to stay away from the stores. As far as going to a farm store for supplies the co op stores or dedicated feed stores would probably not be much a f any more busy than normal.

Last time I ventured out on Black Friday was 15 years ago. Hard pass!!

I did just get a call from a neighbor (closest neighbor over a mile away) that was concerned because our trash dumpster was still out, wanted to make sure everything was okay. Oh, Lordy. Our trash pick up is generally Friday morning, except after a holiday, which moves it to Saturday, so I put it out late this afternoon. (side note: they take everything to the dump, no trash service). Yes, we've essentially become hermits during the Covid spike around here, but I really do appreciate the concern.

I went into Oregon Trail Livestock Supply for minerals today. Drove through town going there. No more people than any other day. I guess everyone here missed the message about it being Black Friday.

Latest posts