dang in laws

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes she does, Herefords are what she raised for beef. They had dairy cows and made and sold butter and cheese for 50 years. And we have all black cows go figure. Older people are a wrath of knowledge, they have seen and done so much in their life time, it gives me great pleasure just to sit and listen to them. God Bless the older generation, can't thank them enough.

My MIL has had a hard life, and it came to a head for her about 2 years ago. She's only 64 but had triple bypass last year. This is her dream and its one of the few good things to happen in her life in a long long time. To that end, ill do whatever I can to make it happen for her.

hooknline":oxr1rkyn said:
My MIL has had a hard life, and it came to a head for her about 2 years ago. She's only 64 but had triple bypass last year. This is her dream and its one of the few good things to happen in her life in a long long time. To that end, ill do whatever I can to make it happen for her.

I bet my MIL would trade me in a heart beat for you..... I know I would trade my MIL for yours.... :lol:

Naw, you keep yours. I gotta keep the wife happy, and yours would be to much competition

hooknline":35xaa9wa said:

Thats great then, I'm sure you will do a great job for her!

I've worked for my and my wife's family for free for years, Hookline. Good plan. When things go wrong, like they always seem to when working on a family project, at least it didn't cost them anything. gs

Ran some more numbers today after getting some of the finalized costs. Looks like she'll be 10 over budget. Mainly by her own doing and some unforeseen expenses that we thought we could avoid.

Latest posts