Dandruff?

Help Support CattleToday:

sarah

Reaction score
I've noticed the past two days that my calf has what looks like dandruff on her shoulder. It seem localised, on top of her shoulder and along the spine a bit. She has no parasites and I am hoping she isn't lacking anything?

She get her milk and munches a wee bit of ration every day which I keep fresh. She is also outside alot and has plenty of exercise if she choses.

Any ideas or am I just a worry bag :mrgreen: ?

She is 2 weeks and 3 days old.

sarah":seu5tx0s said:
I've noticed the past two days that my calf has what looks like dandruff on her shoulder. It seem localised, on top of her shoulder and along the spine a bit. She has no parasites and I am hoping she isn't lacking anything?

She get her milk and munches a wee bit of ration every day which I keep fresh. She is also outside alot and has plenty of exercise if she choses.

Any ideas or am I just a worry bag :mrgreen: ?

She is 2 weeks and 3 days old.
Answered your own question

Sarah, is your little calf still wearing her coat, probably caused dandruff where it rubbed. You dont need to do anything but if you want, you can go to regular store and buy Pink Oil, its in the hair care section . Just spray on and brush. Helps alot. See you really do want a show cow. LOL :clap: