Dam I got Hot today.

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":johpydvi said:
102 here today, but gonna be 63 Tuesday night. I might have to dig my coat back out. ;)
I think your going to see 63 like I'm going to see 3 inches of rain..... :lol:

1982vett":3too10o8 said:
greybeard":3too10o8 said:
102 here today, but gonna be 63 Tuesday night. I might have to dig my coat back out. ;)

It is 66 at my house this morning.

Weather Station - Report -

Carter Lake, Camden Elevation 381 ft
Now Clear Temperature 65.9 °F
Feels Like 65.9 °F

Vette I just put the weather station data in my last post, that is a heck of a difference in temp.
Figured yall would be cooler than us farther off the coast and lower humidty.

It hit 109 yesterday. Im trying to get a slushy machine in our office so I dont have to go all the way to Wheelers. :)

We got a decent rain this morning. Not sure where it came from. I hadn't been watching the weather because there weren't any chances in sight.

Caustic Burno":2oavge70 said:
Vette I just put the weather station data in my last post, that is a heck of a difference in temp.
Figured yall would be cooler than us farther off the coast and lower humidty.

I guess it's because we have been so dry.

Humidity is at 58% and overnight low was 68. It's up to 81 now with an 8 mph west wind.

1982vett":9p0agmoa said:
greybeard":9p0agmoa said:

OK...it's Tuesday...what's it looking like?

66 here this morning. Supposed to only get up to 93. :D

It was up to about 90 yesterday. Over night the ocean air pushed in and cooled things off. It was 56 and cloudy first thing this morning. That sure felt nice.

It was 64 here this morning at daylight when I loaded up the truck with tool's and headed for the family cementary.
I just got back and came in to cool off.

Latest posts