Dam beavers

Help Support CattleToday:

A friend who works in the woods down by the mouth of the Columbia River sent me a picture. A slide 100 feet wide and 300 feet long took out the logging road and down the hill from where they were working. Only 10 feet from the tracks of his machine. Said they had 12+ inches of rain in 20 hours. That will pretty much soak the ground up.
There was a big slide that covered I-84 east of Portland. Swept away a woman in her car. They figure the car is buried under 20 feet of mud. Another slide on hwy14 which is the Washington side of the river. But way east to the dry country. Be a little east of The Dalles. They said no one was hurt but in the pictures there is a car down at the bottom of the slide. Someone got a scary ride.

We are thinking Tanerite packed into the dam. Don't know how well if will work but it should be fun anyway. Neighbor's wife said we need to stand way back. Neighbor say we should be close enough to get hit by the spray. I said that spray might include a few sticks.

We are thinking Tanerite packed into the dam. Don't know how well if will work but it should be fun anyway. Neighbor's wife said we need to stand way back. Neighbor say we should be close enough to get hit by the spray. I said that spray might include a few sticks.
Don't know what the cost would be, but a guy that used to work for us had cowboyed in Montana a couple years. He said a gal milk jug of Tanerite and stand back. When you touch it off get ready, the beavers that are left will come out to fix the dam.

Latest posts