Dallas Cowboys and Super Bowl predictions.

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross":2cui4n27 said:
Isomade":2cui4n27 said:
Isomade":2cui4n27 said:
So the game next week against the Eagles decides who goes to the playoffs. I would like to hear predictions for the score. Being a die hard Cowboy fan I'm used to these games and know exactly what to expect. I'm going with 62-10 Eagles win.

I'll take Seattle vs Denver in the SB.
Just affirming my place as the resident football expert. :lol:

I am afraid to even ask what your next prediction will be? :shock:
The Seahawks defense is the best in the business. Their secondary is incredibly strong. My judgement has always been to go with defense. However, Peyton Manning has 2 weeks to study film on them. The Seahawks will run the ball well, and will put up 24 points which is very good for that offense. One of the TDs will be a pick -6 though. But Peyton will march down the field and Denver kicks a FG to win it as time expires 27-24. Broncos win the SB!

Isom if you ever get a bad case of diarrhea you will cease to exist your so full of it.
Manning is not going to enjoy the luxury of the protected pocket like yesterday, sipping margaritas trying to decide
who he wants to throw the ball to.

Still want Denver to win just have a lot more concern about the Hawks D.

Denver has a defense also, and their peaking at the right time. New England is a good team and they got whipped a lot worse than the score board showed. I pulling for Denver, but it doesn't matter. At least SF can't have a party with a queer float.

Well I have to admit one thing. That Seattle secondary is a class act. Especially their spokesman Mr Sherman. :tiphat:

I have seen some pretty low rent interviews after games but that one takes the cake.

3waycross":165s1q27 said:
Well I have to admit one thing. That Seattle secondary is a class act. Especially their spokesman Mr Sherman. :tiphat:

I have seen some pretty low rent interviews after games but that one takes the cake.

IQ about a negative 4.....probably got 6 kids with 6 different baby mama and no plans for life after football. Look for him to add to the unemployment and the poverty rate in a few years. Makes Mohammed Ali look like a great orator.

TexasBred":y46f22pg said:
3waycross":y46f22pg said:

IQ about a negative 4.....probably got 6 kids with 6 different baby mama and no plans for life after football. Look for him to add to the unemployment and the poverty rate in a few years. Makes Mohammed Ali look like a great orator.

He should be on "Monkey Hill" in a zoo somewhere.

TexasBred":3rxgjczf said:
3waycross":3rxgjczf said:

Yep I can see the headlines now.

The Oakland Gazette 2025 former Seattle defensive back shot in drug related drive by. He was living in the basement of his baby mommas house and thought to be dealing crack, meth and PCP at the time of his death. Mr Sherman is rumored to be survived by 137 childrens mostly in NFL cities where he played, but also West LA and Five Points in Denver.
Donations may be made to the National Foundation for the Preservation of dreadlocks or the Jerry Curl trust for fatherless childrens.

He is best know for having been burned for 3 touchdowns in the 2014 Superbowl in which he was blamed solely for the Seattle loss to Denver.

3waycross":2lac6miy said:

The Oakland Gazette 2025 former Seattle defensive back shot in drug related drive by. He was living in the basement of his baby mommas house and thought to be dealing crack, meth and PCP at the time of his death. Mr Sherman is rumored to be survived by 137 childrens mostly in NFL cities where he played, but also West LA and Five Points in Denver.
Donations may be made to the National Foundation for the Preservation of dreadlocks or the Jerry Curl trust for fatherless childrens.

He is best know for having been burned for 3 touchdowns in the 2014 Superbowl in which he was blamed solely for the Seattle loss to Denver.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cry2: :cry2: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3waycross":1molgcjm said:
TexasBred":1molgcjm said:
3waycross":1molgcjm said:

:clap: :clap: :lol:

To be serious fo rjust a minute. The guy has tremendous skills but they pale in comparison to his deficiencies as a member of the human race. Given a choice i would put him in our defensive backfield in a heartbeat and then promptly cage him after the game.

Also to be fair our DL star Mr Knighton is not the most intelligent interview in the NFL either. I believe he holds the current record for the most "you knows" in a 30 second interview somewhere around 100.

3waycross":3n5l8tzj said:
To be serious fo rjust a minute. The guy has tremendous skills but they pale in comparison to his deficiencies as a member of the human race. Given a choice i would put him in our defensive backfield in a heartbeat and then promptly cage him after the game.

Also to be fair our DL star Mr Knighton is not the most intelligent interview in the NFL either. I believe he holds the current record for the most "you knows" in a 30 second interview somewhere around 100.
Might be good stud for some seed stock operation. Good fertility and masculinity and so far all offspring have been natural unassisted births in the hood. Temperament questionable !!! :shock: :shock:

TexasBred":c847b7mc said:
3waycross":c847b7mc said:

Actually he graduated with honors from Stanford with a degree in business. He is extremely intelligent. He is very much a family man. But I will admit he does have a bit of a mouth. There are some other members of the team who flat don't want to talk to anyone. Cam and Lynch to name a couple. lynch was even fined by the league for not talking to the press. They let Richard do all the talking for them. And Sherman and Crabtree have some history away from the game so he was taking his shots while the camera was rolling. Not the smartest thing to do but one thing he isn't afraid to say what is on his mind. But note that was the only pass they threw toward Sherman the entire game. There is a reason they were not going that direction.

Actually he graduated with honors from Stanford with a degree in business. He is extremely intelligent. He is very much a family man. But I will admit he does have a bit of a mouth. There are some other members of the team who flat don't want to talk to anyone. Cam and Lynch to name a couple. lynch was even fined by the league for not talking to the press. They let Richard do all the talking for them. And Sherman and Crabtree have some history away from the game so he was taking his shots while the camera was rolling. Not the smartest thing to do but one thing he isn't afraid to say what is on his mind. But note that was the only pass they threw toward Sherman the entire game. There is a reason they were not going that direction.[/quote]

That being the case he should actually be ashamed of himself. I wonder if the family man would want his children to see a display of stupidity like that when they are adults.

Kind of gives you an idea what a footballer degree from stanford is worth

"When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you." ― Walter Payton

TexasBred":1w6bvcq5 said:
"When you're good at something, you'll tell everyone. When you're great at something, they'll tell you." ― Walter Payton

Walter does not deserve to be mentioned in the same thread as Sherman.

3waycross":wm70xb1f said:

I missed interview, but I guess this is it.
Completely classless
[youtube]elatO5E8pGs[/youtube]

makes you appreciate guys like Larry Fitzgerald
[youtube]3voW89c-AhM[/youtube]

john250":1p4sj12y said:
Caustic Burno":1p4sj12y said:
john250":1p4sj12y said:
Orton was a good college QB. I'll watch that game to see how he does.
Don't leave the Colts out of this. Wins over Seattle, San Fran, Denver and KC. Balanced with embarrasing losses to St. Louis and Arizona. They could pick up a playoff win or two. Or not.

Got to give credit where it is due and the Colts are good this year.
Luck has really played well.
I still am going with Manning and the Bronco's. At least I hope he gets there he is just so much fun to watch play.

Peyton and the Broncos are my 2nd team--cheering wise. I'm sure he's motivated. His younger brother has 2 rings and he only has 1. I know it isn't for lack of trying, but he has a long record of futility in big games. And if it comes down to Broncos--Patriots Belichik and Brady will get into his head, again.

Or not.
GO Peyton. Classy man. Hope he can put the dearth of championships behind him.

Latest posts