Dallas Cowboys and Super Bowl predictions.

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
So the game next week against the Eagles decides who goes to the playoffs. I would like to hear predictions for the score. Being a die hard Cowboy fan I'm used to these games and know exactly what to expect. I'm going with 62-10 Eagles win.

I'll take Seattle vs Denver in the SB.

I agree with your SB teams, right now I would probably pick Seattle to win, but I might change that before we get there.

Dez mouths off that he is better than Deshawn and is held to less than 5 catches and 50yds
Romo throws 3 pic's
Murray will run the ball at will but Garrett will insist on throwing the ball
After the loss Jerry Jones will vow to make changes and in the off season and will sign Aaron Hernandez and talk Ray Lewis out of retirement

Seattle? Really?
I hope they get the holy snot beat out of them every time they walk on a field.

The Cardinals beat the Seattle Seahawks in a 17-10 win Sunday afternoon, ending their opponents' 14-game home-field winning streak. Shortly following the game, Washington state Rep. Joe Fitzgibbon (D-Burien) took to Twitter to trash talk the victors.

"Losing a football game sucks," Fitzgibbon wrote, according to the Associated Press' Mike Baker. "Losing to a desert racist wasteland sucks a lot."

greybeard":2vkucxdy said:
Seattle? Really?
I hope they get the holy snot beat out of them every time they walk on a field.

The Cardinals beat the Seattle Seahawks in a 17-10 win Sunday afternoon, ending their opponents' 14-game home-field winning streak. Shortly following the game, Washington state Rep. Joe Fitzgibbon (D-Burien) took to Twitter to trash talk the victors.

"Losing a football game sucks," Fitzgibbon wrote, according to the Associated Press' Mike Baker. "Losing to a desert racist wasteland sucks a lot."
I don't like them either, I just think it's possible.

Seattle, I think they peaked already. Them Yankee's look good, I am thinking NE Patriots for the super bowl myself. But I hope not.

I sure don't judge the Seahawks based on a urban dwelling democrat state reps stupid comment. Seattle's defense played pretty much lights out defense. 5 picks is pretty tough defense. But the offense couldn't get things going. The Seahawks offense is based off the run and the Cardinals have one of the top run defenses in the NFL. A few questionable calls by the coaches. A few calls by the refs. That is why they play the game.

I think that they still beat the Rams next week. That gives them home field advantage through the play offs. That makes them favorites to make it to the super bowl. But anything can happen on any given Sunday.

Isomade":415rcmm1 said:
So the game next week against the Eagles decides who goes to the playoffs. I would like to hear predictions for the score. Being a die hard Cowboy fan I'm used to these games and know exactly what to expect. I'm going with 62-10 Eagles win.

After watching the Eagles last night it could be worse than that Isom.

How bout them Eagles. At least we finally have a real QB and not Vick. We are playing with house money this year as everyone here expected a rebuilding year. I really wanted to see Romo and Dez go at it on the sidelines when they were getting blown out.

You gotta go Denver- Seattle in the SB

Isomade":2noctpbg said:

The only way the Cowboys can find the end zone it is renamed Vicks 44.

Orton was a good college QB. I'll watch that game to see how he does.
Don't leave the Colts out of this. Wins over Seattle, San Fran, Denver and KC. Balanced with embarrasing losses to St. Louis and Arizona. They could pick up a playoff win or two. Or not.

john250":22az8kms said:
Don't leave the Colts out of this. Wins over Seattle, San Fran, Denver and KC. Balanced with embarrasing losses to St. Louis and Arizona. They could pick up a playoff win or two. Or not.

Got to give credit where it is due and the Colts are good this year.
Luck has really played well.
I still am going with Manning and the Bronco's. At least I hope he gets there he is just so much fun to watch play.

Caustic Burno":2brsbtuv said:
john250":2brsbtuv said:

Got to give credit where it is due and the Colts are good this year.
Luck has really played well.
I still am going with Manning and the Bronco's. At least I hope he gets there he is just so much fun to watch play.

Peyton and the Broncos are my 2nd team--cheering wise. I'm sure he's motivated. His younger brother has 2 rings and he only has 1. I know it isn't for lack of trying, but he has a long record of futility in big games. And if it comes down to Broncos--Patriots Belichik and Brady will get into his head, again.

Things just got a lot worse for Denver. Von Miller is out for the season. Gonna be a lot harder to defense those top teams now!

That Philly team I saw the other night might have beaten anybody! Looks like Chip finally has some of his dazzle working now! I saw stuff I haven't seen since he was in College which could mean trouble for others! Ask the Bears!

Latest posts