Daily Joke, Thanks Slick!

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586

Reaction score
Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the Best patients to
operate on.

The first surgeon, from New York, says, 'I like to see accountants on my operating
table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.'

The second, from Chicago, responds, 'Yeah, but you should try electricians!
Everything inside them is color coded.'

The third surgeon, from Dallas, says, 'No, I really think librarians are the best,
everything inside them is in alphabetical order.'

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: 'You know, I like construction
workers...Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.'

But the fifth surgeon, from Washington , DC shut them all up when he observed:
'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine..Plus, the head and the ass are interchangeable.'

After a tiring day, a commuter settled down in her seat and closed her eyes on the train. As the train rolled out of the station, the guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice:

"Hi sweetheart. It's Eric. I'm on the train. Yes, I know it's the six thirty and not the four thirty, but I had a long meeting. No, honey, not with that blonde from the accounts office. With the boss. No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life. Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart!"

Fifteen minutes later, he was still talking loudly, when the young woman sitting next to him had had enough, leaned over and said into the phone, "Eric, turn that phone off and come back to bed."

Eric doesn't use his cell phone in public any longer.

MEDICAL STUDENT: Professor, why do we have to study physics? It has nothing to do with our profession.

Professor: Because it saves lives.

Student: How on earth can a physics course save lives?

Professor: It prevents idiots from graduating.

Quick Question

IF MARRIAGE were illegal, would only outlaws have in-laws?