Daily Emails from CT

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
So last week I started getting an email each day from CT with hot topics or such, I never changed any of my settings and have never gotten these emails before. I'm ok with getting an email when I have a PM, but I don't want any other emails whatsoever. Is there a way to turn off everything other than PM emails, or do I need to block CT completely?

Thanks.

The emails and video ads are a bit much for me. I think I got out of the emails though

CT.PNG

This is what I'm showing in preferences, but still receiving emails. Also when I look under general account details, it shows that the "Receive news and update emails" box is unchecked.

What am I missing here?

View attachment 3586

This is what I'm showing in preferences, but still receiving emails. Also when I look under general account details, it shows that the "Receive news and update emails" box is unchecked.

What am I missing here?
@cfpinz As CCR said above at the bottom of the email it will have a spot to click to Unsubscribe. Click unsubscribe and that should take care of it. Hope this helps.

1617897628678.png

Click on that at the bottom of the any CattleToday newsletter you have received to unsubscribe.

I get those as I think they show up in my junk mail account side. I scan through them and batch delete everything every so often.

I get those as I think they show up in my junk mail account side. I scan through them and batch delete everything every so often.
I used to do the same using my Inbox, but it got to where there were too many and I'd miss something important on occasion. Every business out there just wants to bombard you with emails these days, so anyone who sends unwanted crap gets sent straight to Junk Mail - which I never check. I've gotten it down to where I receive 1 or 2 emails on an average day, that's a plenty.

Latest posts