Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

A mother and her little daughter were attending a wedding. The little girl asked her mother why the bride was wearing all white and her mother told her that white is thought of as pure, and happy and this was the happiest day of the young bride's life.

The little girl appeared lost in thought for a minute then asked
"Mommy, so if white is happy, why is the groom wearing black?"

I met my old lady 14 years ago this month. We were at a local bar, started talking and exchanged numbers. I gave her mine and she called it so I would have hers. I saved it. and always just pull up her name to call her. The other day I had left my phone at home, and was gonna call her on my office cell, where I didn't have her in my contacts. It was then that I realized that I didn't know her number! I even knew the area code and exchange for Verizon in this area, but couldn't remember the last 4. I didn't want to call 9999 times til I hiot the roight one. I remember just about every number I used to dial from land lines at home or office, though.

337283630_2295476730626478_3679444384415854002_n.jpg

WOW - some people will believe anything emailed to them. Darwin never said any such thing, but some people rewrite history to put words in his mouth just to spread lies or stir controversy. - ha ha - so funny I forgot to laugh

WOW - some people will believe anything emailed to them. Darwin never said any such thing, but some people rewrite history to put words in his mouth just to spread lies or stir controversy. - ha ha - so funny I forgot to laugh
This is interesting. I suspected it was a joke before I read it, and then confirmed before finishing the first sentence.
What was it that made you believe it was posted as truth?

This is interesting. I suspected it was a joke before I read it, and then confirmed before finishing the first sentence.
What was it that made you believe it was posted as truth?
that it's making the rounds online and anonymous emails - of course assume daily chuckle items posted here are jokes
but also received it before as supposedly true

Last edited:
This is satire, It is not true that Darwin said these things, but what this meme states is 100% true.
iu