Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

I kinda believe my new primary doctor thinks and works that way too.
😡 😡☹️

As I told him right before I left their office last Wed, "I now know what the BS in BSW" stands for. Wants to test and address everything except what I know is wrong with me. Chasing those insurance $$$$$$

Last edited:
😡 😡☹️

As I told him right before I left their office last Wed, "I now know what the BS in BSW" stands for. Wants to test and address everything except what I know is wrong with me. Chasing those insurance $$$$$$
BSW? Sorry, I don't speak fluent acronym.

But I know what you mean by the doc wanting to address everything except what you want addressed.

Y'all need to start taking your doctor fishing.
At the least, next time you're waiting in the waiting room, forever, use your phone to order enough pizza for your fellow patients and the staff.

😡 😡☹️

I'm surprised to hear that. I've been going to Scott & White doctors since 1998 and have generally been pleased. At least they don't leave me sitting in the waiting room for 1-1/2 hour past my appointment time and then don't even bother to apologize, which seems to be the norm for many doctors.

These days you double the value by fueling up
What's funny I got this from my first cousin. His old red farm truck has been stolen twice and both times recovered . The last time it was found less than a mile down the road and they think by the same guy that stole it the first time . Leave your keys in the ignition it's going to happen . 🤠

😡 😡☹️

My primary doc is in BSW, too. They have some good doctors, practitioners and nurses in Southlake. Unfortunately, the old guard doctors, who actually know something are being replaced by inexperienced ones or newly minted practitioners that act more like waitresses than doctors. It may be that I am getting old but I get irritated when the "doctor" you see responds to everything by saying "grrreaattt" like I had just chosen an item from the lunch menu.

My primary doc is in BSW, too. They have some good doctors, practitioners and nurses in Southlake. Unfortunately, the old guard doctors, who actually know something are being replaced by inexperienced ones or newly minted practitioners that act more like waitresses than doctors. It may be that I am getting old but I get irritated when the "doctor" you see responds to everything by saying "grrreaattt" like I had just chosen an item from the lunch menu.
My grandfather once told a doctor that Veterinarians were smarter that people doctors. The doctor asked him how so, and he said a vet can't ask a cow where it hurts, he has to know. I'm not sure that doctor was all that happy about grandpa's reviolation.

And hog farmers!🤣 I asked a kid with a nose ring once "are you rooting stuff up?"🤣🤷‍♂️
View attachment 21837
My grandfather was once on a flight where he found a hoop earring, he was goofing around, putting it in his nose like a bullring. He noticed that one of the flight attendants was not wearing any earrings and asked if she had lost one. Turns out that that was the one she lost. She was grateful for him returning it to her that the airline gave him something as a thank you. I think he got a bottle of wine or champagne.

Latest posts