Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

Interviewer: How much milk does

your cow produce?

Farmer: Which one, black one or white one?

Interviewer: Black one

Farmer: 2 gallons per day.

Interviewer: And the white one?

Farmer: 2 gallons per day.

Interviewer : Where do they sleep?

Farmer: The black one or the white one?

Interviewer: The black one

Farmer : In the barn

Farmer: In the barn

Interviewer: Your cows look healthy... What do

you feed them?

Farmer: Which one... black one or white one?

Interviewer: Black one

Farmer: Grass

Farmer: Grass

Interviewer: (Annoyed😤) Why the hell do you keep asking about the black one or the white one, when your answers are just the same??

Farmer: Because the black one is mine.

Farmer: Its also mine.

You'd think someone driving a Ford would always have jumper cables.

Speaking of Ford's, I saw an interesting statistic a while ago. Eighty-five percent of Fords are still on the road.

The other fifteen percent made it to the destination.

You'd think someone driving a Ford would always have jumper cables.

Speaking of Ford's, I saw an interesting statistic a while ago. Eighty-five percent of Fords are still on the road.

The other fifteen percent made it to the destination.
Jumper cables wont do you any dang good on a GM with those sorry azz side post batteries. I do keep a set in case I drive up on a broken down Dodge though.😂

Jumper cables wont do you any dang good on a GM with those sorry azz side post batteries. I do keep a set in case I drive up on a broken down Dodge though.😂
You got me there. I hate those too. It is possible to use jumper cables on them, but you have to hold your mouth just right and hope it's the right time of the moon.

Switching gears: have you ever seen a litter box cake? Easy to make and Tootsie Rolls are the "sticks".
View attachment 21567
Oh. Mygod. I would NEVER. I have that exact same scoop in our litter box, and that looks just like our litter box when I get up in the morning after the cats have had a wild night.

(Is that picture really a picture of FOOD? It really looks nasty.)
What's brown and sticky?

A Stick
Aaarrrggghhhhh! (In lieu of a groaning smiley...)

The look is absolutely🤢🤢🤢 but intriguing at the same time. Wat else is in it? I would probably try it...

Oh. Mygod. I would NEVER. I have that exact same scoop in our litter box, and that looks just like our litter box when I get up in the morning after the cats have had a wild night.

(Is that picture really a picture of FOOD? It really looks nasty.)
Link to the recipe in my response to @branxchar&charx. A coworker made one when we lived in Austin. It's a sweet mess!