Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

What's so hard to understand? Any one can plainly see that is where you get the most leverage. heesh

coachg - that one is a pure groaner
I found that one about 4 am when I woke up to go for my nightly bathroom visit . First time I read it I was like , I don't get it ? 🤔 Guess I was still asleep , then it hit me and I thought someone on the cattle forum will bust a gut laughing 😂 at that . Sooooo

Did anyone catch the Onion?
https://www.theonion.com/china-threatens-to-retaliate-for-pelosi-s-taiwan-trip-b-1849343979

"BEIJING—Warning the United States that the House Speaker would be spared, China reportedly threatened to retaliate Thursday for Nancy Pelosi's trip to Taiwan by letting her return safely. "Should Nancy Pelosi follow through with her planned trip to Taiwan, China will be forced to take the hostile measure to weaken America by allowing her to return unscathed," said President Xi Jinping, warning that any move by Pelosi to legitimize the Taiwanese regime would be met with a first class ticket back so that she is well-rested and ready to return to legislative matters. "The folly of America's intransigence on China's territorial claims will be be made clear when Ms. Pelosi is permitted to set foot back on U.S. soil and continue to shape national policy. We have the entire might of the Chinese military standing by ready to defend Ms. Pelosi from any possible threat." At press time, Chinese leadership was tested in their resolve to keep Pelosi alive after hearing her speak."

I can totally relate ! We are about 5-6 miles east from the Tennessee river as the crow flies . There will be a promising shower forming and it does exactly that or all of it turns and follows the river . We did get some measurable rain last week and the pastures have greened back up . Thankful for what we got !

Latest posts