Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

211EB61C-7D99-42F4-92BF-4BFBABCB5621.jpeg
Not a funny but I thought appropriate. We have several chicken growers in our area and a lot of folks spread chicken litter . My grandson witnessed our herd bull breeding one of the cows a couple of weeks ago . Oh look Paw Paw that one cow is hugging that other cow was his comment. He's only 5 , so I left it like that . 😳

View attachment 18661
Not a funny but I thought appropriate. We have several chicken growers in our area and a lot of folks spread chicken litter . My grandson witnessed our herd bull breeding one of the cows a couple of weeks ago . Oh look Paw Paw that one cow is hugging that other cow was his comment. He's only 5 , so I left it like that . 😳
When my boys were little they ask me what that bull was doing, I told them he was doing his job.

@Named'em Tamed'em .... I am pretty dense I guess... I don't follow many sports or watch TV... but please, explain this one to me... Seriously, is IT male, female, some other supposed identified with gender... and what kind of drugs now made IT drug free?????
"She" has been detained in Russia for 140 days for having hash oil (pot) and trying to board a plane.

Thanks... I have heard about her on the news, but never saw the picture of her.... I have to say that my sympathies are not real strong..... QUIT the dope crap and THINK about what you are doing and WHERE you are going.... instead of acting like a spoiled entitled brat.... used to be that when in Rome do as the Romans... their country their rules... but the athletic "elite" think that they are "above" everything else...
That is what some of the "elite" in government need... a dose of what other countries hand out... status notwithstanding and having NO bearing on the outcome....

Thanks... I have heard about her on the news, but never saw the picture of her.... I have to say that my sympathies are not real strong..... QUIT the dope crap and THINK about what you are doing and WHERE you are going.... instead of acting like a spoiled entitled brat.... used to be that when in Rome do as the Romans... their country their rules... but the athletic "elite" think that they are "above" everything else...
That is what some of the "elite" in government need... a dose of what other countries hand out... status notwithstanding and having NO bearing on the outcome....
I heard she didn't want our national anthem played at he events.
She's in a good place.