Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

The first time I prepped for a colonoscopy I was at work pouring concrete, I had no idea. Holy sheet storm. I have my frequent flyer miles, I have to have one every 12 months. 🤷‍♂️
You should of just had them put a hose fitting at the top. Sit dow and go til he water runs clear. 😂 Nobody should have to drink that nasty tasting crap that often. I hope they keep coming up all clear.

The first time I prepped for a colonoscopy I was at work pouring concrete, I had no idea. Holy sheet storm. I have my frequent flyer miles, I have to have one every 12 months. 🤷‍♂️
Few years ago, Mr TC had just slugged down the last glass of Magnesium Citrate when the hospital called. For some reason, the fire sprinklers had gone off in the operating room, it was contaminated and they wanted to reschedule the colonoscopy for the following week. Are you kidding me????? They couldn't use another room??? So he spent the rest of the evening in living he!! and had to do it all over again 6 days later. There may have been profanities.

I use to run the clock at our local high school basketball 🏀 games . I think it was # 3 colonoscopy for me . Started the procedure before I left home to run the clock for 2 jr varsity games and 2 varsity games. Half time of game # 2 I feel the urge to go . Perfect timing! Varsity girls play game 3 , no problem . Varsity boys game 4 and last one of the night Middle of second quarter I feel like I might not make it to the coaches office and a private bathroom. Scorekeeper notices me squirming. Are you ok ? No , I've got to go . Finally the horn sounds to end the half and I waddle to the pot . I did not make it back for the start of the 3rd quarter . Luckily there was another certified clock keeper in the stands ! If I ever have to have another one I will not be leaving home !

It might sound odd, but every time someone mentions a colonoscopy I think of my father. He was in the hospital and I was staying with him to keep him company. He was scheduled for a colonoscopy the next day, so of course he kept getting up to go to the restroom. He finally got tired of all the up and down so he decided to leave the door open so he could see the television and he just stayed sitting there.

Latest posts