Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't like her, but no, she did not say that.

Watch the video. She was answering 2 separate questions from two different people regarding 2 different timelines and subjects.
I may be wrong but i thought it was a radio interview when she said that? I don't like her either, not 1 bit

Here's what she said. Listening to her is difficult. Her laugh is a cackle that she probably got in the habit of to give her time to think of a response. This interview was in Feb, 2019 and was pandering to the black to get their vote after sending more then 1500 up for drug use. So she cackles her way through, trying to polish her presentation of personal drug use, but that is not appropriate for others!

She's so full of BS. Says "Proud of being black, born black, die black..."

A Mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a 426 Hemi when he spotted a well-known cardiac surgeon in his shop.
The surgeon was there waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his car when the mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey Doc, want to take a look at this?"
The cardiac surgeon, a bit surprised, walked over to where the mechanic was working
The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I opened its heart, took the valves out, repaired or replaced anything damaged, and then put everything back in, and when I finished, it worked just like new.
So how is it that I make $48,000 a year and you make $1.7M when you and I are doing basically the same work?"
The cardiac surgeon paused, leaned over and whispered to the mechanic.....
"Let me know when you can do that, with the engine running."

HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM WHEN ON A BUDGET :

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty beer cans, a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine and several NRA magazines.

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads: 'Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke, Slim, and I went to the gun shop for more ammunition. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls -- they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood.

P S - I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside.'

INSTALLATION COMPLETE!!!!

Redneck Security Company

Latest posts