Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm guessing her intellect wasn't what you found attractive?
We had a tornado come through town in 1993. It was Friday 13th. I was at deer camp and she was at her moms place, very close to the path. After that, she was scared of all storms.

About a year later, she woke me at 1am concerned about the storm and possibility of a tornado. I was exhausted, and said something like "oh darlin, no worries because tornados don't come at night". She was relieved, I was too, and we both slept peacefully.

The next morning at work, she conveyed her newfound knowledge to her coworkers. I can imagine the embarrassment she experienced, although that was never my intention.

I was accused of taking advantage of her "ditz" (her words not mine). Seems silly now, that some off the cuff comment by a sleep deprived husband could be the beginning of the end.

We both laugh about it now, and my wife and her are friends. Not best friends by any stretch, but sincere friends.

I know this is Daily Chuckle and this post ain't funny. I'll post about us borrowing her daddy's Cadillac when I'm back to my computer.

We had a tornado come through town in 1993. It was Friday 13th. I was at deer camp and she was at her moms place, very close to the path. After that, she was scared of all storms.

About a year later, she woke me at 1am concerned about the storm and possibility of a tornado. I was exhausted, and said something like "oh darlin, no worries because tornados don't come at night". She was relieved, I was too, and we both slept peacefully.

The next morning at work, she conveyed her newfound knowledge to her coworkers. I can imagine the embarrassment she experienced, although that was never my intention.

I was accused of taking advantage of her "ditz" (her words not mine). Seems silly now, that some off the cuff comment by a sleep deprived husband could be the beginning of the end.

We both laugh about it now, and my wife and her are friends. Not best friends by any stretch, but sincere friends.

I know this is Daily Chuckle and this post ain't funny. I'll post about us borrowing her daddy's Cadillac when I'm back to my computer.
Au contrary...

I find it particularly humorous!
Having been dee-vorced myself

A farmer goes out and buys a new, young rooster.

As soon as he brings him home, the young rooster rushes and screws all 150 of the farmers hens.

The farmer is impressed.

At lunchtime, the young rooster again screws all 150 hens.

The farmer is not just impressed anymore, he is worried.

Next morning, not only is the rooster screwing the hens but he is screwing the turkeys, ducks, and even the cows.

Later, the farmer looks out into the barnyard and finds the rooster stretched out, limp as a rag, his eyes closed, dead and vultures circling overhead.

The farmer runs out, looks down at the young roosters limp body and says: "You deserved it, you horny bastard!"

And the young rooster opens one eye, points up at the vultures with his wing, and says: "Shhhh! They are about to land!"

Latest posts