Daily Chuckle

Help Support CattleToday:

1680223620491.png
The really sad part is this is necessary. Most schools are off limits to guns which make it a perfect place to go to shoot people. If signs like this were put up at schools then let the ones that want to shoot up the school decide if the sign is real or not? Just my opinion.

Last edited:
View attachment 28326
The really sad part is this in necessary. Most schools are off limits to guns which make it a perfect place to go to shoot people. If signs like this were put up at schools then let the ones that want to shoot up the school figure out if the sign is real or not? Just my opinion.
Hi Bob,
I'm interested in what you have to say. Can you read what you just posted, and then try to start over so that my pea brain can comprehend?

338020077_140770195349784_1800147202982629329_n.jpg
SAD BUT SOOOO TRUE

Hi Bob,
I'm interested in what you have to say. Can you read what you just posted, and then try to start over so that my pea brain can comprehend?
Meaning that most schools are now in what are called "gun free zones" which gives A-HOLES that want to go shoot it up a feeling of security that there won't be any resistance... so if you are wanting to come in and try to shoot it up, you might get a surprise and some resistance in the process... so if you want to try it.... go ahead and try your luck with your rage and anger... you probably won't have to worry about the outcome....

View attachment 28326
The really sad part is this in necessary. Most schools are off limits to guns which make it a perfect place to go to shoot people. If signs like this were put up at schools then let the ones that want to shoot up the school figure out if the sign is real or not? Just my opinion.
We have the same signs in our small town

Ouachita,
Farmerjan said it perfectly.
Forgive me for posting it here, it is far from a chuckle. If the moderator(s) want to remove it, I understand.
Bob

23 things that would be different if MicroSoft Headquarters were in southern Tennessee.

1. There #1 Product would be MicroSoft Winders.
2. Instead of an hourglass icon, you would get an empty beer bottle.
3. Occasionally you'd bring up a window that was covered with a Hefty bag.
4. Dialog boxes would give you the choices of "Aah-ight" or "Naw"
5. Instead of "Tada.wav", the opening sound would be dueling banjos.
6. The Recycle Bin in Winders '95 would be an outhouse
7. Whenever you pulled up the Sound Player, you'd hear a digitized drunk redneck yelling "Freebird!"
8. Instead of "Start Me Up", the Winders '95 theme song would be Achy-Breaky-Heart
9. PowerPoint would be named "ParPawnt"
10. Microsoft's programming tools would be "Vishul Basic" and "Vishul C ++"
11. Winders '95 Logo would incorporate a Confederate Flag
12. Microsoft Word would be just that: one word
13. Instead of WWW servers, Microsoft would have BEER servers
14. The shutdown wav would be "Yall come back now, ya hear?"
15. Instead of VP, Microsoft big shots would be called "Cuz"
16. Hardware could be repaired using parts from an old Trans Am.
17. Microsoft Office would be replaced with Micr'sawft Henhouse
18. Four words: "Daisy Duke Screen Saver"
19. Well, the first thing you know, ol' Bill's a billionaire
20. Spreadsheet software would include examples to inventory dead cars in your front yard.
21. Flight simulator would be replaced by Tractor Pull Simulator
22. Micr' sawft CEO: Bubba Gates
23. Winders '95 would only run on 'puters.
I like #16 the best

Latest posts