Dad's Blazer

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild

Reaction score
As some on here might know my Dad has alzheimer's. He was obsesed with having a candy apple red vehicle. He went shopping several times.

i took his 1993 Chevy Blazer and had a $1400 paint job put on it. He loved it. i'm not sure i have ever seen him with such emotion in his life and it was a big smile and a few comments really not much to some.

He was raised up in a hard life. Kind words not common. It will rank up there in the best days of my life.

Good job Wewild .If you get a chance post a pic, they can put some cool paint jobs on cars these days . I hope he enjoys it .

Larry

sso glad he loved the paint job that you had put on his blazer.it was so nice of you todo that for him.

Very good idea! Its so rewarding to see those closest to us happy, knowing you were able to make your Dad happy will stay with you for the rest of your life! :banana:

I'm glad you did that for him. Wish I had been able to do more for my Dad before he passed.

I kinda like them Candy Apple paint jobs myself. Built a pinewood derby car for my grandson's cub scouts event that I painted candy apple red. It won best paint job.

That was a wonderful thing to do. I am sure he was tickled to death over it. You are a good son, Wewild.

Latest posts