Dad shoots two sons at college

Help Support CattleToday:

Geez, that 's an extreme way of getting out of paying tuition!

What makes it worse is, when you have a sister going to school there it makes you stop and think what if it would have happened Friday?

Herefordcross":1xhup2qe said:
What makes it worse is, when you have a sister going to school there it makes you stop and think what if it would have happened Friday?

If and And's and What if's never think that way as your send yourself stir crazy. it didn't so don't worry. and no innocent by-stander got hurt which is a good thing.

Didn't mean any disrespect of the situation. When I wrote that my son was here for the weekend from college and I was looking at all the neat things he's bought with my money while he's been gone. (Stern lecture followed.)

There's all kinds of nuts out there and yes, everyone was really lucky that he didn't go around shooting everyone that moved. Could have had another Charles Whitman on our hands. It is unfortunate for his poor sons.

I don't know what makes people want to kill someone else and then commit suicide. Killing yourself isn't bad enough?

Hasn't been much more in the local paper. Where these guys came from in WV, there are a lot of, let me say this nicely, "backwoods" people and they are very different than you and I, you can be assured of that. Remember the one that survived the coal mining accident. The state went in and clean up around their trailer so it didn't look so trashy on these live news reports and stuff, I feel bad for the guy, but, the State of WV Dept. of Highways won't even trim a tree around here let alone clean up around anybodys place. It's all a bunch of political crap heck who knows maybe he's a senators cousin or some crap that's why your not hearin' a lot about the shooting. Word has it that about 25 kids have left the college because, of it. They have their own police dept. and they are suppose to patrol it day and night holidays included. I know the guy that was a retired trooper and then went down there to be the Chief of Police and he resigned because they didn't have money to pay officers to work around the clock. I'll stop rambling now.

Herefordcross said:
Hasn't been much more in the local paper. Where these guys came from in WV, there are a lot of, let me say this nicely, "backwoods" people and they are very different than you and I, you can be assured

My husband wants to move to WV if anything ever happens here. Now I don't know after rading this.

Herefordcross":3rh2ic55 said:
Hasn't been much more in the local paper. Where these guys came from in WV, there are a lot of, let me say this nicely, "backwoods" people and they are very different than you and I, you can be assured of that. Remember the one that survived the coal mining accident. The state went in and clean up around their trailer so it didn't look so trashy on these live news reports and stuff, I feel bad for the guy, but, the State of WV Dept. of Highways won't even trim a tree around here let alone clean up around anybodys place. It's all a bunch of political crap heck who knows maybe he's a senators cousin or some crap that's why your not hearin' a lot about the shooting. Word has it that about 25 kids have left the college because, of it. They have their own police dept. and they are suppose to patrol it day and night holidays included. I know the guy that was a retired trooper and then went down there to be the Chief of Police and he resigned because they didn't have money to pay officers to work around the clock. I'll stop rambling now.

I worked at TCU about 20 years ago. 2 attempted rapes took place. The college administration moved heaven and earth to keep the girls from reporting it to the Fort Worth Police Dept. Administration said that it was an on campus "crime" and would be handled by the TCU PD. One of the girl's father's was an attorney. Needless to say, TCU wasn't able to hush it all up like they'd wanted to.

Alice