cypress pictures...

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms

Reaction score
Hi all,

Today was such a nice day here (started off at 32 wound up at 65 & sunshine the whole day), that I just had to get out and take some pictures.

Tear em up, if you feel so inclined.

New heifer calf posing for the camera
newheifercalf.jpg

#2 cow, great lead cow. Kind of small, but I like her:
2.jpg

#36 cow, probably one of my best looking (or so I think)
36.jpg

#42 heifer. One of my favorites. True F1 brahman x angus
f1heifer.jpg

Mr Hatchett butt
hatchettbutt.jpg

I guess you don't skimp on the ear down there in New Roads huh Cypress! :D
great looking cattle !

I always don't know how many pics to post at a time cause I know lots of people still have dial up and they may want to wait for the pictures to load but these came up real quick.

bif

Not a bad looking bunch. Glad you got a pic of old "hatchet-butt" included lol. I'll agree, #36 is good looking. The pic of #42 is too fuzzy for me to see. I guess it's the old dial-up.
Nice looking animals Cypress.

Katherine

We need a poll to see how many people are on dial up. Then we could make smaller pictures or whatever.
Cept I could never figure out how to make a poll.
Katherine we're still waiting for you to post some pictures....
and waiting and waiting :)

buckaroo_bif":1n0l6ntm said:
We need a poll to see how many people are on dial up. Then we could make smaller pictures
Whether on dial-up or not, smaller pics would be easier to see without having to scroll the width of the screen 3 to 4 times sometimes.

Most of the hay I have was free, kind of a kin-folk deal. Not bad for jiggs bermuda. I did buy some from my wife's cousin - alicia bermuda for $15 a bale. I wish that all of the people having hay problems now in Texas/Ok, etc. had the same access to hay that I did. But I did get all the hay I thought I would need early in the year, and I still have a barn full at my dad's place (about 30 miles away). Normally I would put hay rings, but there all at my dad's place, so on the ground it goes.

The bull is almost exactly 2 years old. We had a string about him before. nick-named him hatchett butt.

Sorry to all of the dial up people. I'd never thought about it. We have high speed through our cable company.

Sorry to everyone about the pic sizes. I never realized it took that long for some to download. I re-sized the pictures.

dial up here, took less than 2 minutes for sure. may have taken less but i was checking my email on another page. nice looking cows. lead cow looks like shes boss for a reason.

Roger the 26.4 , Beefy. My mom's computer(satelite hookup which I often use) is 100mbs. It's like turning a page. Can't get my wife to spring for the extra monthly payment here in order to get it. :( I could insert some pseudo profanity here if it hadn't been banned. Hey, cypress, I like your stock. :)

Latest posts