Cyber Pan Handling

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Now there's tons of "Go fund me" ads, emails, notifications right along with people wanting you to donate items in the for sale sections. "Wanted.........prefer it free or very low price" (don't we all want things for free) SMH

I donate a lot of household items, decor, clothes, etc to various community groups to re-sell for fund raising garage sales (last summer it was a girls softball team raising money for their tournament). But to a complete stranger for his/her own personal gain begging over the net? Nope!

At least the woman that is selling positive pregnancy tests gives you somehitng for your money

Son of Butch":a04srlom said:
backhoeboogie":a04srlom said:
"Go fund me"
A beggar's paradise.
Wish fulfillment for 'poor me babies.'

No one on Cattle Today is sending me money so I need a go fund me account in order to become a rich old cattle baron. If you can't send me money, one of your very best producing cows will be okay. My tractor is not air conditioned, its old, so please take sympathy on me for that too.

All donations are appreciated. I promise not to squander it all too quickly. Check back in 6 months just in case I need more help.

The girlfriend of one of my coworkers grew up in foster care. So they started a effort to get Christmas gifts for foster kids. A good thing to do. Well they have a go fund me account. The go fund me people take 15% off the top. Personally I would rather 100% of my donation goes straight to the people I am supporting.

On second thought what I need to do start Go Fund Me II (or some other name) and only charge 14%....

M-5":6udmepr6 said:
I've been think about posting an ad for people to donate to keep me from slaughtering one of my keeper heifers to eat.

In all seriousness I bet you would get thousands especially from peta folks.... Me personally was thinking of posting I need a huge climate controlled barn to keep my cattle warm in the winter as well as there hay because all animals deserve a warm meal :) Nothing too big maybe 3 - 100x100x20 barns

TennesseeTuxedo":hng4a2oh said:
But i said please TC.

I do appreciate the most basic of online courtesy (especially if it's spelled correctly) but in my world that's the equivalent of one of my step kids asking for money via email or (worse) text. The answer is still no :devil2:

skyhightree1":2exss7l0 said:
M-5":2exss7l0 said:
I've been think about posting an ad for people to donate to keep me from slaughtering one of my keeper heifers to eat.

In all seriousness I bet you would get thousands especially from peta folks.... Me personally was thinking of posting I need a huge climate controlled barn to keep my cattle warm in the winter as well as there hay because all animals deserve a warm meal :) Nothing too big maybe 3 - 100x100x20 barns

I think there is more money to be had at my Send Money To Me site that only charges 14% handling fee. After all I am 1% cheaper than Go Fund Me.

TCRanch":38wix4up said:
I do appreciate the most basic of online courtesy.... but in my world that's the equivalent of one of my step kids asking for money via email or (worse) text. The answer is still no :devil2:
Oooh.... one those wicked :devil2: step mother :devil2: types from the brothers Grimm?
Gettin' em a new or used mop bucket for Christmas? :)

Son of Butch":2zosxbdr said:
TCRanch":2zosxbdr said:
I do appreciate the most basic of online courtesy.... but in my world that's the equivalent of one of my step kids asking for money via email or (worse) text. The answer is still no :devil2:
Oooh.... one those wicked :devil2: step mother :devil2: types from the brothers Grimm?
Gettin' em a new or used mop bucket for Christmas? :)

I am! When the youngest ones were little we had house rules (turn the light off when you leave the room, don't leave your wet towel on the bathroom floor, etc). When they broke a rule I charged them a nickle and when they were in their teens I upped it to a dime. Think I made $1.50 in 10 years. And yet I'm the one they come to when they need something so I must have done something right. Either that or they're on to me and know I'm really a sucker. ;-)

Latest posts