CT Roll-Call

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em said:
alisonb said:
Now wouldn't it be great if all these good folks went and voted for their favorite pic in our Photo contest :D

https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=118498

How about they add a mugshot to Family pics! :hide:

That seems like a fine idea but am not sure they will take that big plunge...:p . Let me try :D

https://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=118530

Apologies herofan, for hijacking your thread.

CottageFarm said:
I still try to catch whats happening every couple of weeks.
Still an awful lot of people mia, but nice to see some names I thought were gone.

Good to hear from you as well. Had about decided you had abandoned us. ;-)

Thank you, gentlemen :tiphat:
Quite frankly, I enjoy this forum a whole lot more when hes not here.
I find his antics and thinly veiled condescension annoying, not entertaining.

Sorry for the derailment, Herofan!

CottageFarm said:
Thank you, gentlemen :tiphat:
Quite frankly, I enjoy this forum a whole lot more when hes not here.
I find his antics and thinly veiled condescension annoying, not entertaining.

Sorry for the derailment, Herofan!

To you and alisonb who apologized for hijacking or derailing the thread; I appreciate it, and it's no problem. The comments were about "members" and "posting," so it's on track. Just don't change it to something totally off-topic like mineral or fertilizer. :lol: :lol2:

kenny thomas said:
Been reading this for several days and just realized I hadn't checked in.
I'm here because I ain't all here.

If my counting is correct, there have been 97 check in. That could be off by a couple, but in the neighborhood. It's been interesting. I've seen people I didn't realize were still around, and some who were new to me even though they had been members a long time. Kenny Thomas, I appreciate you stopping by even though you are a regular. I guess some assume they are so popular that there is no need to check in; we just know they are here. I guess it's like if Paul McCartney were in an audience of non celebrities and someone asked, "Is there anyone here who knows anything about music?" I guess it would be so obvious, it would be silly for Paul to raise his hand. ;-) :lol2:

herofan said:
kenny thomas said:
Been reading this for several days and just realized I hadn't checked in.
I'm here because I ain't all here.

If my counting is correct, there have been 97 check in. That could be off by a couple, but in the neighborhood. It's been interesting. I've seen people I didn't realize were still around, and some who were new to me even though they had been members a long time. Kenny Thomas, I appreciate you stopping by even though you are a regular. I guess some assume they are so popular that there is no need to check in; we just know they are here. I guess it's like if Paul McCartney were in an audience of non celebrities and someone asked, "Is there anyone here who knows anything about music?" I guess it would be so obvious, it would be silly for Paul to raise his hand. ;-) :lol2:

You are giving me way too much credit. I just was sipping on some clear spring water and didn't realize I hadn't checked in. Good to see all members new and old.

A few weeks ago I was trying to think of any posters here who had registered before me. I couldn't think or find one who had. On this roll call three checked in who registered before me. None of them post very often is why I couldn't think of them.

Latest posts