CT going to be renamed

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
Well, it's official :hide:, we are no longer going to be referred to a Cattle Today, but with the popularity of some threads, it is now going to be called SNAKES TODAY ;)

Nesikep":17ty4kq2 said:
Well, it's official :hide:, we are no longer going to be referred to a Cattle Today, but with the popularity of some threads, it is now going to be called SNAKES TODAY ;)

and then sirloin will make a site called todays snakes!

Nesikep":2ax6i9qi said:

It should be filled with interesting article like, A thousand and One Ways To Kill a Snake, How To Tell a Good Snake From a Bad Snake, and How to Remove Stains From Your Undies After a Run in With a Snake.

I am sure glad the only snakes where I live are gardner snakes.

With all the touchy feely crap lately I figured it would merge with facebook

Dave":26k5gvu3 said:
It should be filled with interesting article like, A thousand and One Ways To Kill a Snake, How To Tell a Good Snake From a Bad Snake, and How to Remove Stains From Your Undies After a Run in With a Snake.

:lol2: :lol2: :cry2: :lol2: :lol2: :cry2: :lol2:

by dun » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:09 pm

With all the touchy feely crap lately I figured it would merge with facebook

:lol2: :lol2: :cry2: :cry2: :lol2: :cry2: :lol2:

You guys are killin' me!!! :lol2: :lol2: :cry2: :cry2:

But I so appreciate it!!! :lol2: :lol:

Katherine

Now this thing won't post! LOLOLOL

I've hit "submit" at least 6 times! LOL

That's one of the new features!, it makes sure you're willing to submit what you wrote and gives you a couple chances to fix it!

Latest posts