cry foul

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman":1v7zzoqj said:
3waycross":1v7zzoqj said:
Who is she. I can't tell
selma hayek,... how do you make the pictures bigger?

I don't want to make them larger, I am throwing up as we speak. I think she is one of the sexiest women alive. What the he[[ is she thinking.

alacattleman":c8m1ayeu said:
how do you make the pictures bigger?
yep, go back to rancher.net, click on the thumbnail and copy the URL from the larger photo. The one that is their isn't all that large in itself. You might try to got back the the site you found the photo on and see if their is a larger version to copy.

3waycross":27wtbthj said:
alacattleman":27wtbthj said:
3waycross":27wtbthj said:
Who is she. I can't tell

I don't want to make them larger, I am throwing up as we speak. I think she is one of the sexiest women alive. What the he[[ is she thinking.
dam skippy,, i have a fantasy with me and her and a bowl of salsa :cowboy:

3waycross":2uuvsa95 said:
alacattleman":2uuvsa95 said:
3waycross":2uuvsa95 said:
Who is she. I can't tell

I am pretty sure she had his baby as well 3way.. :shock: :lol2:

Thanks a lot HD. Just go ahead and kill me now this can't get any worse.

There goes years of really great fantasies right down the drain. It was bad enuf thinking about her kissing Robin Williams but this is over the top. :cry2: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Thats a bad pic of him, he looks younger. I saw their wedding photos the other day, and he is actually quite debonair, plus stinking filthy rich!

GMN

Article says they broke up, so calm down you buncha dirty old men...

chrisy":sobul6b2 said:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/18/salma-hayek-and-billionai_n_113517.html
never heard of both of them, but you may be in the running again read the artical, it will please you no end. Can't agree with you about her being the best looking women in Hollywood though, seen better. ;-)

The headline of the article:

Salma Hayek And Billionaire Fiance Call It Quits

I'd probably marry him for that kind of money......

I feel better already just knowin there's still a chance. 8) :heart: I didn't sleep a wink last night. :cry2:

Oh, and Chrissy...................keep yer opinions to yerself. ;-)

VIVA LA AZTECA :cowboy:

Well I'm ruined for the rest of the day :D

THANK YOU :nod: THANK YOU :clap: THANK YOU ;-)

Latest posts