Cruel joke, Maybe?

Help Support CattleToday:

Well we now see the results. A one termer
And it took a global pandemic, the US press, and all of social media to get rid of him in a very suspect election in which he got more votes than any sitting President in history.

I'm looking forward to his second act.

And it took a global pandemic, the US press, and all of social media to get rid of him in a very suspect election in which he got more votes than any sitting President in history.

I'm looking forward to his second act.
If nothing else I hope he showed the Republican party what to do in the future.

This had nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans... it's the govt vs the people. A common citizen made it to the White House and they couldnt stand it.

He applied common sense to govt and encouraged people to think for themselves... neither of which they want.
Ain't that the truth!!!

For years we've griped about career politicians and as soon as we get a non politician in office they set out to destroy him.

I think there will be equally strong and great candidates in the future if the Republican party can pull in the Christian conservatives and the Christians have a strong revival.

And - HR 1 does not pass. We cannot allow this to pass. HR1 will allow all venues of fraud to occur legally and more easily, but keep in mind, fraud itself is always illegal.

I think there will be equally strong and great candidates in the future if the Republican party can pull in the Christian conservatives and the Christians have a strong revival.

And - HR 1 does not pass. We cannot allow this to pass. HR1 will allow all venues of fraud to occur legally and more easily, but keep in mind, fraud itself is always illegal.
I'm not counting on a revival. So far I've seen no indications that the current situation has driven people back to church. I think they have come to like doing church via Zoom. My church didn't even have Communion in December (I guess because of Covid fears). I think the church is being cleansed, not buy persecution but by attrition.

This had nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans... it's the govt vs the people. A common citizen made it to the White House and they couldnt stand it.

He applied common sense to govt and encouraged people to think for themselves... neither of which they want.
A common citizen? Gotta say I'm pretty jealous if you think Donald Trump is a commoner.:)

A common citizen? Gotta say I'm pretty jealous if you think Donald Trump is a commoner.:)
I think what Brute is trying to say is he wasn't a career politician and that he didn't play for the same team they do. Although he is a billionaire, he was the first president in my life time I ever felt could relate to common people because he figured out early on who his people were. The other politicians wether democrat or republican generally treat us like peasants, I mean who the hell gets to vote for themselves whether or not they get a raise or if there is a limit to how many years they get to SERVE. They've totally forgotten that they work for us, we should be dictating their pay, benefits and how many times they get to run. Sadly you either have to be a billionaire like Trump or owe alot of favors to be in politics now.

I think what Brute is trying to say is he wasn't a career politician and that he didn't play for the same team they do. Although he is a billionaire, he was the first president in my life time I ever felt could relate to common people because he figured out early on who his people were. The other politicians wether democrat or republican generally treat us like peasants, I mean who the hell gets to vote for themselves whether or not they get a raise or if there is a limit to how many years they get to SERVE. They've totally forgotten that they work for us, we should be dictating their pay, benefits and how many times they get to run. Sadly you either have to be a billionaire like Trump or owe alot of favors to be in politics now.
I fully agree with your last statement. It is truly sad that wealth or being bought off by special interests is the path to politics. I think the former president campaigned on a populist message that evolved into largely party base platforms and topics. I doubt that he thought he had much in common with many of his voters. I had hoped that things would be different with him, in that he was a political outsider. He surrounded himself with yes men and it appeared more be more about his image than policy for the common man. I remember the cattle farmers attempt to use social media to get his attention so that he might look into the plight of them. So far as I know nothing changed. His secretary of agriculture seemed more interested in singing his praises, and saying the same old status quo statements regarding the industry. The conglomerate corporations of the packing industry can buy the influence, representation and legislation that they need to profit off the backs of the farmers and ranchers, as well as consumers and squeeze out competition. It frustrates me because part of one party wants to end or cripple my livelihood and the other just takes it for granted.

I fully agree with your last statement. It is truly sad that wealth or being bought off by special interests is the path to politics. I think the former president campaigned on a populist message that evolved into largely party base platforms and topics. I doubt that he thought he had much in common with many of his voters. I had hoped that things would be different with him, in that he was a political outsider. He surrounded himself with yes men and it appeared more be more about his image than policy for the common man. I remember the cattle farmers attempt to use social media to get his attention so that he might look into the plight of them. So far as I know nothing changed. His secretary of agriculture seemed more interested in singing his praises, and saying the same old status quo statements regarding the industry. The conglomerate corporations of the packing industry can buy the influence, representation and legislation that they need to profit off the backs of the farmers and ranchers, as well as consumers and squeeze out competition. It frustrates me because part of one party wants to end or cripple my livelihood and the other just takes it for granted.

Still talking about him, didn't realize this has become a board that politics is acceptable, since it has become that, can't wait to hear about the next 4 years, dont worry it won't be entertaining at all, and with accomplish the same, he sure has that pen down with his exutive orders, get out and do something meaningful, keep your mouth shut and do something for our country, its really not that hard, dont be a puppet.

Ain't that the truth!!!

For years we've griped about career politicians and as soon as we get a non politician in office they set out to destroy him.
He helped his attackers tremendously with his uneducated mouth and his "it's all about me" attitude. He used "I ME and MY" even more than Obama.

Latest posts