Cruel joke, Maybe?

Help Support CattleToday:

Dusty Britches

Reaction score
In the back of my mind I keep thinking Soros and Dominion said to Clintons and Obama "give us your worst candidates, the ones with the least possible odds of winning and we will prove to you that we can put who ever we want in the White House."

Otherwise, I honestly think Tulsi Gabbard would have won the ticket and run decently against Trump. She would have swayed a lot of moderates and independents who did not like Trump's brash personality.

In the back of my mind I keep thinking Soros and Dominion said to Clintons and Obama "give us your worst candidates, the ones with the least possible odds of winning and we will prove to you that we can put who ever we want in the White House."

Otherwise, I honestly think Tulsi Gabbard would have won the ticket and run decently against Trump. She would have swayed a lot of moderates and independents who did not like Trump's brash personality.
If that were true we would have had a second President named Clinton.

Last edited:
Ya'll over thinking this whole thing. TRUST The Plan! Trust The Plan!
It all gonna come out in a few weeks and all will be crystal clear then.
There's a pig farmer in the Phillipines that has everything under control and yall just need to wait for his next coupla QDrops and then by golly, Deep State (don't say that term out loud too much) will know what it's like to be roasted in the belly of the sloar!

TRUST THE PLAN TT!

Those shape shifting lizard heads will be gone soon enough!!
lizardheads.jpg

This may appear to be just a sleazy looking pig farmer from Manila, but he has far reaching insight to all that will transpire in the near future.
watkins.jpg

HE, will lead us out of the darkness of this vast left wing conspiracy known as [Deep State] Shhhh! Not so loud. Watch for his next Q Drop.
Trust The Plan. It's still coming!!

:ninja:

Last edited:
The media was real tough on W too. He still kept his composure and didn't constantly complain about it. Most all of the former president's problems were of his own doing.
Or is the real problem the voters? Voters choose candidates off of sound bites rather than track record and merit. They act like their vote is a like button on FB.

All he did was tell the truth about the media.

Or is the real problem the voters? Voters choose candidates off of sound bites rather than track record and merit. They act like their vote is a like button on FB.

That's likely true for some. No doubt there are folks that don't keep up with much going on. There are also folks that just vote a certain way because it's how some people around them vote.
As for telling the truth about the media, yes there is a left slant in much of the established mainstream media. There are media outlets that are right focused as well, talk radio is a popular venue for right wing views too. Calling the news fake because it tells a different than desired narrative or having a preferred news source echoing favorable talking points, and having politically motivated pundits repeatedly taking liberty with facts are all problematic for people who want to know the real truth.

Calling the news fake because it tells a different than desired narrative or having a preferred news source echoing favorable talking points, and having politically motivated pundits repeatedly taking liberty with facts are all problematic for people who want to know the real truth.

The Qshaman shall set you free!
Keep Faith TT! Follow THE PLAN!
A politically motivated pundit:

qshaman2.jpg

The real problem is the voters. Trump's policies were spot on but this last election was not about that.
As a country we will get what's coming to us and drown in debt.

To the point that many saw it as little more than whining. He never learned that often less is more.

Latest posts