Cruel joke, Maybe?

Help Support CattleToday:

Exact opposite in my church. We'll collapse in the next 15 years or sooner. The bright side to our failure is that no Marxist preacher will have an audience there anymore.

Sounds like a good opportunity for a revival. Close the doors, run of the Satanists and reopen devoted to God.

Dave, Sounds like natural isolation in the county has worked to lessen the effects of Covid..
Am I right in thinking you have Readers, Followers and Do'ers in your congregation?
Have you tried the chairs in a circle? Make the miracles, appreciate the blessings! /LVR

Dave, Sounds like natural isolation in the county has worked to lessen the effects of Covid..
Am I right in thinking you have Readers, Followers and Do'ers in your congregation?
Have you tried the chairs in a circle? Make the miracles, appreciate the blessings! /LVR
They have a Christian school there. The services are held in what is the gym during the week. Chairs get set up Saturday and taken down after service on Sunday. There is a good size room behind the stage which is the school cafeteria and used for smaller group meetings. That room has round tables and obviously the chairs are in a circle. That room is set up to hold 60? people. Sunday services the room/gym is set up to hold about 200 now with the social distancing configuration.