Crowder's Girl

Help Support CattleToday:

*Cowgirl*

Reaction score
A young, beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling like expensive perfume. She turns to an old woman and says arrogantly, "Giorgio Beverly Hills, $100 an ounce!"
Another young, beautiful woman gets onto the elevator and also smells of very expensive perfume. She arrogantly turns to the old woman and says, "Chanel No. 5, $150 dollars an ounce!"

About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both of the women in the eyes, turns around, bends over, farts and says, "Broccoli, 49 cents a pound!"

poof.gif
TreeThingDance.gif

You left out the part where she also weighed in at 400 pounds and this is normal behaviour for Tennessee women. :lol:

Now that was funny there Cowgirl. You got my Gal's line mixed up though. It was Brocolli, Pickled Pigs feet, sardines, deviled eggs,followed by a 12 pack of Old Millwater.

Flatoy, I wish you'd get your facts straight.How dare you accuse her of being 400 pounds. That's way to slim. :lol:

Crowderfarms":1svedtqg said:
Flatoy, I wish you'd get your facts straight.How dare you accuse her of being 400 pounds. That's way to slim. :lol:

Yeah, but she is old and shrunk up. Did you take shrinkage into account? If so then I guess my weight guessing is getting worse. :lol:

Bullbuyer":2p2vmc0w said:
flaboy?":2p2vmc0w said:
You left out the part where she also weighed in at 400 pounds and this is normal behaviour for Tennessee women. :lol:

What kind of slide do you figure on a two legged, 4 weight heifer?

Anywhere from .05 to 10 cents probably.

flaboy?":2r4rzes8 said:
Bullbuyer":2r4rzes8 said:
flaboy?":2r4rzes8 said:

What kind of slide do you figure on a two legged, 4 weight heifer?

Anywhere from .05 to 10 cents probably.

I'm just guessing but I bet that most of them are REALLY FLESHY! Wouldn't have to worry about them being bred though...

Latest posts