Crowder

Help Support CattleToday:

VanC":2d423c7i said:
Anyone heard from Crowder lately? Been awhile since he posted.

Got some e-mails from hin a couple days ago, so maybe he is just busy.

tom4018":331u486h said:
VanC":331u486h said:
Anyone heard from Crowder lately? Been awhile since he posted.

Got some e-mails from hin a couple days ago, so maybe he is just busy.

...or maybe one of those honies sat on him...

With his politcal connections and all I wouldn't be surprised if he's down at Guantanomo Bay looking at some panels and wire that he bought for a song.

Crowderfarms":2a9aobe5 said:
Fellers I've been nothing short of flat out busy.Have I missed anything impotant? :D

Just the 9th return of your friend and confidaunt, Mr. TennesseeJerkOff.

Crowderfarms":hleda142 said:
cfpinz":hleda142 said:
Crowderfarms":hleda142 said:
Fellers I've been nothing short of flat out busy.Have I missed anything impotant? :D

Just the 9th return of your friend and confidaunt, Mr. TennesseeJerkOff.
Who in Sam Hill is he going by now?

cowman30, whatnot, et al

Jogeephus":llcpd0vv said:
With his politcal connections and all I wouldn't be surprised if he's down at Guantanomo Bay looking at some panels and wire that he bought for a song.

:lol2: :lol2: I read somewhere...coffee shop??? that he got a deal on a couple of them...whatchacallems? water boards. wonder what they will be used for? maybe side show, sell tickets? make$$$$ :clap:

john250":b7r6v71k said:
Crowderfarms":b7r6v71k said:

Misty tried to dye her hair red with strawberry jello. Outside of that, you didn't miss much.

That was just the arm pit hair. The hair on her head is still "orange and yeller stripped".

TexasBred":98nkbg9j said:
john250":98nkbg9j said:
Crowderfarms":98nkbg9j said:

Misty tried to dye her hair red with strawberry jello. Outside of that, you didn't miss much.

That was just the arm pit hair. The hair on her head is still "orange and yeller stripped".

All rumours and innuendo started by a former CT member who I recently got banned. :nod:

Oh, and TexassssssBred that striping is called "highlights" :roll:

Angus Cowman":1qixfv4y said:
cfpinz":1qixfv4y said:
MistyMorning":1qixfv4y said:
Oh, and TexassssssBred that stripping is for cash only.

Is Virginia too far to travel??? :wave:
Heck CF if we all chip in on the fuel and ride together we might have a few $$$ for ol Misty when when get up Nort

I'll swing by and pick you and dun up. We might want to wait til warmer weather, though. I've never been much for strippers in insulated coveralls.

hey you guys yall know misty dont stripp alone.so yall better swing by an get angie on your way.

Latest posts