Crowder, Flaboy, & Paint

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":3o13o0jp said:
Do they need someone to throw their bail?

Where the heck are they?

Haven't seen any of them since "spring break". You don't reckon???? naw surely some of them big wimmen didn't kidnap'em.

TexasBred":2ngzutsg said:
backhoeboogie":2ngzutsg said:
Do they need someone to throw their bail?

Where the heck are they?

Haven't seen any of them since "spring break". You don't reckon???? naw surely some of them big wimmen didn't kidnap'em.

You aint suggesting some lady would be that desparate are you?

You don't reckon it was the revenuers who caught up with them?

:lol: Actually, I think I remember seeing that warpaint was on a few days back. As for the other two, the revenuers probably caught up with them.

FarmGirl10":1k5iwy6z said:
:lol: Actually, I think I remember seeing that warpaint was on a few days back. As for the other two, the revenuers probably caught up with them.

:eek: Uh, quick, where's those revenuers???

Actually I think they "and the wimmen" were all arrested during spring break while laying in the sun in Mexico. I told them not to go. I'm sure it was the fault of the "wimmen".

dirtdoctor":3k3ttcfq said:
FarmGirl10":3k3ttcfq said:

:eek: Uh, quick, where's those revenuers???
:lol: What are you so nervous about?

twistedxranch":ghxmf6gs said:
warpaint":ghxmf6gs said:
I'm alive and well, at least physically.

Can't say bout the other 2. Sent Crowder a pm a couple weeks ago and haven't heard back yet.

Maybe he died. I hope not as I dont wish that upon anyone but maybe he did.

Figured you couldn't stay away very long. Must suck to come whimpering back so often like a scolded puppy.

cfpinz":3r9hqrqt said:
twistedxranch":3r9hqrqt said:
warpaint":3r9hqrqt said:

Can't say bout the other 2. Sent Crowder a pm a couple weeks ago and haven't heard back yet.

Maybe he died. I hope not as I dont wish that upon anyone but maybe he did.

Figured you couldn't stay away very long. Must suck to come whimpering back so often like a scolded puppy.
i don't know what your talking about, you have me confused with some one else....sorry.............. :p

Remember Bugs Bunny.....he is not behind this door!

Thinking of Bugs got me to thinking of Pepe Le'pue.... A man can learn allot of lessons from Pepe. See why I like skunk scent? Makes me feel like a manly man.

Thinking of Pepe got me to thinking of Speedy Gonzalez....I like hees seester too.

Now I am thinking of foghorn leghorn....I say I say I'm a rooster not a chicken!

I'm not sure which one is funnier, they are all toooooooooo good! :D :clap: :clap:

alacattleman":1kv61h5m said:
cfpinz":1kv61h5m said:
i don't know what your talking about, you have me confused with some one else....sorry.............. :p

backhoeboogie":1kv61h5m said:
warpaint":1kv61h5m said:

Sent Crowder a pm a couple weeks ago and haven't heard back yet.

Does he owe you money? :D

You may want to check out the cowboy gone wild videos it being spring break and all.

backhoeboogie":10e27nor said:
warpaint":10e27nor said:

Naw, as ya'll know, we is independently wealthy. Our dear departed Granpappy left us trust funds. Mason jars full of cash buried around in the backyard.

warpaint":1fn6x4vj said:
backhoeboogie":1fn6x4vj said:
warpaint":1fn6x4vj said:

Naw, as ya'll know, we is independently wealthy. Our dear departed Granpappy left us trust funds. Mason jars full of cash buried around in the backyard.

Do you ever find Pinz's IOU's accidentally mixed in with the cash?

bhb, that was no IOU, that was blackmail money for the keeping quiet about the spandex leotards they were caught wearing at that last shin dig they all went to. Probably why the other two are still in hiding.

backhoeboogie":25l7rhlv said:
warpaint":25l7rhlv said:

Do you ever find Pinz's IOU's accidentally mixed in with the cash?

Tain't mine, I put all of my debts on account. On account of I ain't got no dough...

chrisy":imwqd56u said:
bhb, that was no IOU, that was blackmail money for the keeping quiet about the spandex leotards they were caught wearing at that last shin dig they all went to. Probably why the other two are still in hiding.

Paint say it aint so. Tell us you won the lotto and have been off blowing all the money or something.

Latest posts