Crowded In

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Well we got the trailer house completely emptied yesterday.

Got pretty stressful. Moving in the roll top desk it suddenly started to split apart. Hubby was having a fit, he built it years ago for his folks, threaten to leave it in this house for good.
Son was helping us get the last few things loaded and I found this show stick I bought him years ago and gave him a little poke with it. Well he got a hold of the hot shot, but hubby took it away from him. Hubby then poked son in the back of the knee with the hot shot, not knowing it was charged.
Just found out son returned the favor to his dad. :roll: :roll:
My good vaccum burned up another belt and toasted the brush roller inside.

There is no more room in this house.

On a good note we had sunshine for over half the day then the wind switched and it got overcast and cold. Rained again. Figured we have gotten over 3" of rain for the month of May.

thats why i try to never allow any1 to come in at my back.im real jumpy an i might swing on them.who yelled the loudest when the hotshot hitt emm.

I'm guess the hubby did. I hate people standing behind me too.

Well at least that headache is done. Now the stress of building is going to start. :lol2:
Talked to the couple who bought the trailer and they are coming to get it sometime this month. They are pretty mudded up where they are at.
Talked to the log home guys too and they are planning to start the cutting of the logs at the end of the month. I can hardly wait. :D

Don't envy you with moving and all. Now the house building, that will be exciting. Be patient and good luck.