CROSS

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

WILL A HAVE A GOOD REPLEASEMENTS FROM BLACK BRANGUS COW SIRE TO A CHAROLAIS BULL. TO SIRE THEME TO CHAROLAIS BULL AS TERMINAL. TANKS

JFH":8g84ynne said:
WILL A HAVE A GOOD REPLEASEMENTS FROM BLACK BRANGUS COW SIRE TO A CHAROLAIS BULL. TO SIRE THEME TO CHAROLAIS BULL AS TERMINAL. TANKS

The best replacement heifers you can get is to breed the Brangus cows to a good registered Brangus bull. That will give you the best replacement heifers. Second best is breed them to a good registered Angus bull.

sillco":29ffuadi said:
JFH":29ffuadi said:

The best replacement heifers you can get is to breed the Brangus cows to a good registered Brangus bull. That will give you the best replacement heifers. Second best is breed them to a good registered Angus bull.
TANKS, BUT I ALL READY HAVE THESE CROSS, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK, ABOUT TO CROSS THE REPLEASEMENTS TO A CHAROLAIS BULL HOW THEY MIGTH LOOK. TANKS

JFH":m42eehbt said:
sillco":m42eehbt said:
JFH":m42eehbt said:

TANKS, BUT I ALL READY HAVE THESE CROSS, SO WHAT DO YOU THINK, ABOUT TO CROSS THE REPLEASEMENTS TO A CHAROLAIS BULL HOW THEY MIGTH LOOK. TANKS

I think they will look and sell fine, but I would not keep the female calves for replacements. Market them all for beef.

Latest posts