critique my heifer

Help Support CattleToday:

the easiest way to do it is have your message box that you type into ready on cattletoday. on a separate page pull up your photobucket with photo already on there. my version of photobucket has three boxes under each picture. the bottom box has blahblahblahblah[IMG], just click on that box, right click, copy, go over to your message box on cattle today, right click, paste and then send the message.

the other way is on your cattle today message box page you have yellow boxes above where you type, one of which says "Img". click that. then go over to photobucket, click on the first box (Url) when it is higlighted right click on it, copy, go back to cattleday, click on your message box after the [Img] that you previously added to your message. right click, paste. then click on the yellow Img button again and it will "close" it for you. send.

000_3885.jpg

there she is.

Well, it is not a great pic - but she looks sound to me - she'll do.

Next time try to get her on grass standing on level ground and no trees in the background - sun on her and at YOUR back.

Regards

Bez

Bez":3knb02p3 said:
Well, it is not a great pic - but she looks sound to me - she'll do.

Next time try to get her on grass standing on level ground and no trees in the background - sun on her and at YOUR back.

Regards

Bez

and squat down so that your shooting the pic on her level, not yours, helps bring the size of them, now if you can get all those things accomplished, then your a better photographer than me.

She sure looks like a heifer to be proud of to me----I dont know anything about photographing cattle, so I can just comment on what a nice heifer she is.

limogirl, I have no complaints about your photo, it looks fine to me. If we were in a photography forum, I would have to say you should have placed shrubbery around for the desired effect and made a nicer bow when you tied her to the rail. Lighting effects work wonders, and some Easter grass around her feet would be so nice. Now to the heifer..... I think that is a really nice heifer. I would like to look out the window and see her in my pasture! I like to see cattle with a full rump like she has. She looks like she has been well cared for and is in really good shape. As far as I am concerned, she is a keeper.

Good looking heifer. Nice and thick, and I like the extention through the neck, makes her more feminine. Like some other said, I would like to see her standing a little more natural, so I could get a better look at her back legs. Real nice, you should be real proud of her.

Ryan