crippled or just plain lazy?

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Went to wally world this evening,and was crowded as always. I just couldn't help but to notice that over half the people young and old must be crippled.They were pushing their buggies down the isle,while leaning half way over them so the buggy was holding them up.Now if that many people are crippled,there must be something wrong in my part of Texas.
Just curious if any of ya'll ever noticed this in your neck O the woods?
I rekon it's just one of my pet peevs. IF YOU AIN'T CRIPPLED STAND UP AND WALK! DAM

Cal

I also might add,If little old Granny starts ahead of you in line at the check out,you better let her go because she will flat run over you.

Cal

It's more fun to sit in the parking lot and watch the show of fat girls showing off there tatoo's going in.
Have you ever noticed the lower the economic standing the more tatoo's and pit bulls chaine in the yard.

Caustic Burno":30iwsda5 said:
It's more fun to sit in the parking lot and watch the show of fat girls showing off there tatoo's going in.
Have you ever noticed the lower the economic standing the more tatoo's and pit bulls chaine in the yard.

I have noticed both of these mater of fact. Can't understand the pit bull thing.
Does it make you look tuff because ya got a pit bull or what?
And to look at some of the people tatooed is like reading a comic book.

Cal

I don't notice people crippled. I notice people overweight. I would guess the average weight in my home town to be over 200 pounds for adult men and women. :shock: :shock: :shock:

HerefordSire":olobxoqb said:
I don't notice people crippled. I notice people overweight. I would guess the average weight in my home town to be over 200 pounds for adult men and women. :shock: :shock: :shock:

No...just fat! LOL

Everywhere, seeing people in and out of stores. Photos of kids in paper for school events. Photo ops in the livestock journals...lots of very fat men and women. In ancient times, guess FAT was a desirable thing since you stored up food for the winter and hard times. Now, does fat mean prosperous? Or fat just means an eating disorder? Ten, 20, or 30 lbs overweight not a serious problem. But, the Many that are 50, 100, 150 lbs over weight...well... A lot of clinically obese people out there. Then, there are the photos of the 250 or 350 lb "cattleman" with his 150 lb wife at side...maybe she feeds him a lot of corn so he won't be attractive to another woman (and...vice versa...)

:help:

Calman":1hq33gwt said:
Went to wally world this evening,and was crowded as always. I just couldn't help but to notice that over half the people young and old must be crippled.They were pushing their buggies down the isle,while leaning half way over them so the buggy was holding them up.Now if that many people are crippled,there must be something wrong in my part of Texas.
I rekon it's just one of my pet peevs. IF YOU AIN'T CRIPPLED STAND UP AND WALK! DAM

Cal

Damn! You don't have to be mean about it. Atleast I got a job.

Walt

Calman":1s6fw7o4 said:

Cal

That could be me if I'm with my wife, she goes along lookin at everything, at a snails pace I might add, so I just kind of lean over that cart and try to be patient. After 10 minutes I either go to the front of the store and sit down or go back out to the car. That being said I only go to the store once or twice a year. If you see me in a store by myself I'm the feller with no cart and about 4 more items than I can hold because I thought I didn't need a cart
:lol2:

Larry

The pit bulls are there for a reason. When the cops kick the door in at night they have to deal with the dog and that gives the rail head drug dealer a chance to make it out the back door .

Running Arrow Bill":336sjfua said:
HerefordSire":336sjfua said:

No...just fat! LOL

Everywhere, seeing people in and out of stores. Photos of kids in paper for school events. Photo ops in the livestock journals...lots of very fat men and women. In ancient times, guess FAT was a desirable thing since you stored up food for the winter and hard times. Now, does fat mean prosperous? Or fat just means an eating disorder? Ten, 20, or 30 lbs overweight not a serious problem. But, the Many that are 50, 100, 150 lbs over weight...well... A lot of clinically obese people out there. Then, there are the photos of the 250 or 350 lb "cattleman" with his 150 lb wife at side...maybe she feeds him a lot of corn so he won't be attractive to another woman (and...vice versa...)

You know some people can't help that they are bigger Myself included I weigh about 320lbs and I work every day watch what I eat, I have tried dieting and even been to the Dr and my weight really bothers me I guess I am vain because of it or from your Smartasses point of veiw I guess I shouldn't be allowed to exist so Kiss MY ass

Angus Cowman":392fo3o5 said:
Running Arrow Bill":392fo3o5 said:
HerefordSire":392fo3o5 said:

No...just fat! LOL

You know some people can't help that they are bigger Myself included I weigh about 320lbs and I work every day watch what I eat, I have tried dieting and even been to the Dr and my weight really bothers me I guess I am vain because of it or from your Smartasses point of veiw I guess I shouldn't be allowed to exist so Kiss MY ass

Don't be diplomatic. Tell us how you really feel.

Walt

Angus Cowman":1c4pn0j1 said:
You know some people can't help that they are bigger Myself included I weigh about 320lbs and I work every day watch what I eat, I have tried dieting and even been to the Dr and my weight really bothers me I guess I am vain because of it or from your Smartasses point of veiw I guess I shouldn't be allowed to exist so Kiss MY ass[/quote]

I would say "you are big for your age". :nod:

I myself am a cart leaner. I'm not overweight. Just tired. I wonder about some of the people on the scooters, whether or not they all need them. The scooters scare me. Talk about getting run over.

That could be me if I'm with my wife, she goes along lookin at everything, at a snails pace I might add, so I just kind of lean over that cart and try to be patient. After 10 minutes I either go to the front of the store and sit down or go back out to the car. That being said I only go to the store once or twice a year. If you see me in a store by myself I'm the feller with no cart and about 4 more items than I can hold because I thought I didn't need a cart

Larry[/quote]

Know what ya mean Larry. The little Miss used to drag me along shopping,but no more.
She would spend a half hour looking at one item and then after a while go on to another isle look at something else and wind up back in the isle looking at the same item for another hour. :mad: :mad:
One time she had an item treed and was looking it over while I am standing waiting bored as he!!.
We happen to be in the women's clothing where I don't feel that comfortable anyhow and naturally the isle was crowded with women.
Now mind you the night before I'd had a healthy meal of steak and pinto beans,and you could say I was under a lot of pressure. Finally I could hold it no longer and I cut loose with one that rattled the walls. :oops: :oops: Of course all the lady's were looking at me and the little woman.So not wanting to take the blame I said"Dam honey couldn't you have waited until we got outside"?
After doing my own cooking,washing cloths and sleeping on the couch for a week or so I no longer have to go shoping anymore.

Cal

I'm a lot more scared of those little kids wearing those "wheelie" shoes.I've even seen "adults" wearing those :shock:

Calman":2gd30pb7 said:

Larry

Know what ya mean Larry. The little Miss used to drag me along shopping,but no more.
She would spend a half hour looking at one item and then after a while go on to another isle look at something else and wind up back in the isle looking at the same item for another hour. :mad: :mad:
One time she had an item treed and was looking it over while I am standing waiting bored as he!!.
We happen to be in the women's clothing where I don't feel that comfortable anyhow and naturally the isle was crowded with women.
Now mind you the night before I'd had a healthy meal of steak and pinto beans,and you could say I was under a lot of pressure. Finally I could hold it no longer and I cut loose with one that rattled the walls. :oops: :oops: Of course all the lady's were looking at me and the little woman.So not wanting to take the blame I said"Dam honey couldn't you have waited until we got outside"?
After doing my own cooking,washing cloths and sleeping on the couch for a week or so I no longer have to go shoping anymore.

Cal[/quote]

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Now tha's what I call creative thinking :tiphat: .

Larry

Angus Cowman":33zko4aq said:
You know some people can't help that they are bigger Myself included I weigh about 320lbs and I work every day watch what I eat, I have tried dieting and even been to the Dr and my weight really bothers me I guess I am vain...

I truncated your post for obvious reasons.

Maybe the Holy Spirit is directing me to motivate you.

If we want something bad enough we can get it. The first step may be to admit we are powerless. If you need further direction, ask.

Lammie":zyklln4r said:
I myself am a cart leaner. I'm not overweight. Just tired. I wonder about some of the people on the scooters, whether or not they all need them. The scooters scare me. Talk about getting run over.

Lammie...get you one sometimes and then pretend it's "bumper cars" and get revenge. :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts