Criminal Justice Fail in Boston

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook2.0":1r8p3odl said:
SteppedInIt":1r8p3odl said:
I don't believe it. Makes too much sense.
Did you read the article.
Breaking and entering
Resisting arrest
Drug trafficking

None of those crimes will be prosecuted.
What could go wrong? :lol:
Yes I read it. Do you really believe they prosecute that petty BS anyway? I've got trespassers and theft. Sheriff ain't worried about it. If I catch them I'll sue them myself.

How many of these fools actually go to trial? If a cop catches a fool with drugs he will get ticketed or arrested whether the DA prosecutes them or not. Also the same fool will probably plead guilt or take a deal anyway. It's not worth the money/time to go to trial for these petty things listed and I doubt they did before this woman was elected. Take the time and consider what was said without getting emotional about it.

SteppedInIt":2ykc8ua9 said:
How many of these fools actually go to trial? If a cop catches a fool with drugs he will get ticketed or arrested whether the DA prosecutes them or not. Also the same fool will probably plead guilt or take a deal anyway. It's not worth the money/time to go to trial for these petty things listed and I doubt they did before this woman was elected. Take the time and consider what was said without getting emotional about it.

There's no deal to make or take if the DA doesn't pursue the crime, and a criminal would be foolish to plead guilty if he knows the case isn't going to go to trial. (It can't go to trial if the DA's office doesn't file the charge to get it on court docket.)

yea let's let them do that "petty" stuff.. who cares.. I don't care if Im watching tv and some guys come breaking in.. WHO CARES!!!!!!

I'll tell them to help themselves to everything I own, and ask if they want anything to eat while they're loading up.

Latest posts