Criminal Charges Filed Against Monica Thors

Help Support CattleToday:

Sounds like total :bs: :bs: :bs: to me, the humane society is taking her horses for being "over weight". I can see it if the horses were starved, but they don't look obese to me, just a little too well fed. Two other points, the horse racing industry is not a great, healthy way to spend your life as a horse. I had raced horses and after I saw a horses leg brake so bad it flew off and almost hit the jockey behind the horse I had had enough ...... But racing is not going away. Also of the hoof glue story is true, which is easy to beleave for me because fly by night crooks sell their bs to very well. It looked like she was doing a lot to try to save these horses, they sure were not starving. I have seen horses that were RESCUED from the idiots who were do gooders and had the same horses RESCUED from them ... We own one!

I see no horse here with a bcs of too low or too high.

Complete media bull shyt!

Okay I stepped out of my box.

I understand what you're saying but she is sawing these horses hooves off. they founder and when they do she 'fixes" them by sawing their feet off.

OwnedByTheCow":f0x1xtmx said:
I understand what you're saying but she is sawing these horses hooves off. they founder and when they do she 'fixes" them by sawing their feet off.

I read it, and wasn't sure what she was doing.

OwnedByTheCow":3ihwws3z said:
Maybe in a over dramatized portrayal she was, but put in the wrong light a cow hoof trimmer might be portrayed the same way. Now do you think a hoof trimmer saws the feet off cows?

I'm with Alan on this, lots of :bs: that's needs to be washed out before we know what really happened.

Latest posts