Creep feeder

Help Support CattleToday:

Hogtiming

Reaction score
I'm trying to think back to several years ago. A local store had one 7 ton creep feeder for sale. It had two rear tires and two in the front that had a tongue that turned like a wagon. What I remember of them the most is that they was heavy made and the troughs was made of I think 1/4 inch steel and was made in the Midwest I'm thinking Kansas. The feeders was green and very well made. Does this description ring a bell for anyone? I'm trying to think of the name

Hogtiming":3rf73lj8 said:
I'm trying to think back to several years ago. A local store had one 7 ton creep feeder for sale. It had two rear tires and two in the front that had a tongue that turned like a wagon. What I remember of them the most is that they was heavy made and the troughs was made of I think 1/4 inch steel and was made in the Midwest I'm thinking Kansas. The feeders was green and very well made. Does this description ring a bell for anyone? I'm trying to think of the name
Oklahoma pride are green and on wheels

Hogtiming":31j3bwfe said:

See if this looks like them. See a lot of these down in this country, usually available at Purina dealers.

www.oklahoma-pride.com

Latest posts