creep feed

Help Support CattleToday:

preston39":2e4mhi3y said:
Crowderfarms":2e4mhi3y said:
Bama":2e4mhi3y said:
I love all of G-d's little ceatures.[/quote:2e4mhi3y said:
So do I - grilled, bar-b-qued, fried, boiled, etc...
=========
Bama,

Preston,We usually fry our rabbits.Are you Sure you aint in South Beach?That recipe sounds a little suspect and a lot more Feminine. Let me share my Possum Cookbook with you.Better yet, come on down, and we'll eat a great big ol' Steak.We could talk about those great people over at PETA...and how much good they've done us all.Course you'll have to bring your own seaweed and snails to eat your piece of steak with. ;-)
============
crowder,

South beach? There are a lot of south beaches...depends on where one is standing. I'm gonna pass on your disparaging feminine comment for now. I will just conclude your attempts of condeming, demeaning, charactor assination and defamation may represent limited ability for debate.

If you are interested the basel based tomato sauce marinated rabbit is a Mediterranian-Maltese recipe that I became familiar with while living in Europe 4 years, in the Army and going to school... back in the 60's. Marinate the rabbit overnight in the refrig...put it on the barbie or bake it. It's good. A change from the traditional flour dusted fried or baked rabbit...which I always enjoy..especially with an onion based sauce.

"Seaweed and snails to eat your piece of steak with"................? Help me with that one? I have only had seaweed wrapped sushi. And escargot is not for me.

PETA is not a subject I would normally enjoy during eating a steak. Or any meal as far as that is concerned. More interesting and palatable topics are available...I think.

Crowder, you may be right.... IMO.... on the mineral program you suggest on another thread. Especially, for high endo fescue.....although divergence of opinions are expressed.

While our periodic mineral feeding program has worked for us I am concerned that we have taken chances that I am not comfortable with. So our practice is under review. Thanks for your alert on that one.What % of mag. did you recommend? I can't find the post right off.

Thus, the real benefit of participating in this type of board....not to belittle or critize a fellow human ...Hu?

Preston 39: Let's get a couple of things straight. I am NOT defaming you.I am not as you mis-spelled, assination you.(It's assasination)I am merely suggesting you post something that has value.I'm sure you can come up with better excuses you have than I meant this or that. Say what you mean and stick to your guns.Keep your posts straight from real experiences, not the Cattywampus Malarkey you have shown us.Bringing PETA up and the shear thought of them makes me sick.They know how we as Cattlemen and Women feel about them.I am not unconditionally, interested in any of your "Gourmet" Recipes either.I prefer good ol' Southern Foods and Cooking.Lets not have this conversation again.

preston39":1brckxdg said:
Campground Cattle":1brckxdg said:
Preston I haven't thrown a BS flag in quite a while but you get this one.

Peta supporting Cattleman can not be they do not exsist

This to me lends no credibility to anything you post there is no middle ground here.
You are with us or against us, get off that fence cause all your getting is a sore crotch.

Nuff Said
============
Campground,

You had to stretch to get to that position. We can handle it.

I really don't think it was a stretch myself you posted it, and I agree with Crowder post something of substance on cattle. You seem to pick a lot of fights and quit threating people.

Now lets get down to the cows.

Caustic Burno":2ibpkbsc said:
preston39":2ibpkbsc said:
Campground Cattle":2ibpkbsc said:
Preston I haven't thrown a BS flag in quite a while but you get this one.

Peta supporting Cattleman can not be they do not exsist

This to me lends no credibility to anything you post there is no middle ground here.
You are with us or against us, get off that fence cause all your getting is a sore crotch.

Nuff Said
============
Campground,

You had to stretch to get to that position. We can handle it.

I really don't think it was a stretch myself you posted it, and I agree with Crowder post something of substance on cattle. You seem to pick a lot of fights and quit threating people.

Now lets get down to the cows.
==========
caustic.
no threats from here. Better re-read the post. Enough said.

hummmmmm!!!
i checked this post to try and find advanatges and/or disavantages of creep feeding from others that have used/or are using it!
some good information however seems that the intial question has turned to P.E.T.A. and gor-met recipies for cooking !!!!!!!
and a lot of mud slinging not pertaining to the subject!!!!!
seems to me too many people have too thinned skins. maybe i am one of them for feeling like this
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: