Creek

Help Support CattleToday:

Quite a hindquarter on him! Another nice product of a Remitall X Line 1 mating.

Creek1.jpg

George

Another bull that I predict that his BW EPD will rise to breed average or above as he becomes more widely used.

All in all, I really like him. He's one of a few Online sons I would consider using - once I see more data from him.

I don't see the resemblance to the bulls you posted, myself, HS. Other than being Hereford.

Creek looks more like a compact version of Bright Future to me - but then he should.

George

He's very nice. Last friday I was showing my friend (who's and angus kid) some herefords on the internet. Came to this greenwillow's post and saw george's picture, I read the posts then clicked the back button and he leans over and says go back to him he wasn't that bad :lol: . How much do you think he'll bring?

CPL":h1nvy0k9 said:
He's very nice. Last friday I was showing my friend (who's and angus kid) some herefords on the internet. Came to this greenwillow's post and saw george's picture, I read the posts then clicked the back button and he leans over and says go back to him he wasn't that bad :lol: . How much do you think he'll bring?

$7.5K - $8.5K

HerefordSire":2vn45htj said:
CPL":2vn45htj said:

$7.5K - $8.5K

If he brings that little, I might buy him. I'm going to look into him a little more, but I'll bet he sells for more than that.

George

Latest posts