Crazy Women

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy":1assh710 said:
why was caustics wife shootin the bull? i missed that post.

Back in August: I get the feeling Mrs. Caustic is not scared to be home by herself.

http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 04&start=0

Caustic Burno":1assh710 said:
Tree fell on the neighbors fence about two miles through the woods, of course his cows got out. Came through the yard and Mrs.Burno's flower bed this is when all be nice broke loose on the Ponderosa. Mrs Burno is in the front yard with a 410 pistol burning there butts as they are everywhere.
Neighbors bull tears through the fence as mine and his have went through all the bull rituals of touching noses blowing snot and digging M-1 tank traps.
All fences are back up gates mine and the neighbos repaired just part of owning cows.
Now all I got to do is cool the Mrs off about them roses. This could take a few days.

Beefy":66qz38oj said:
ah. thats right. the roses. now i remember.

I bought her the 410 pistol to keep the chickens off valium.
Last year she was in the chicken house and a snake was eating her biddies. She emptied a 38 into him and reloaded and shot him till he quit moving. Had to put the chickens in therapy due to the traumatic events that transpired that day in the chicken house. I could go on. The gal has no quams about using a gun.

Caustic Burno":lovohslg said:
Beefy":lovohslg said:
She emptied a 38 into him and reloaded and shot him till he quit moving. The gal has no quams about using a gun.

so how many rounds does that take? i guess it depends on what time of day it is since a snake keeps moving til the sun sets? i'm also guessing yall had scrambled eggs for a while?

Beefy":6mtddjwj said:
Caustic Burno":6mtddjwj said:
Beefy":6mtddjwj said:
She emptied a 38 into him and reloaded and shot him till he quit moving. The gal has no quams about using a gun.

i'm also guessing yall had scrambled eggs for a while?

Mrs. Caustic might be onto something here, scrambled eggs that don't require scrambling - sounds like a plan to me! :D

I was here at work when my phone call came. It was my daughter, about 12 years old at the time all excited, The phone call went something like this. "Where's the gun, where's the gun, mom needs a gun!!!" "What for? Why do you need a gun" "Snake, its a snake, a BIG snake". Okay, so now we got it. Just another snake. "There's a 22 pistol on top of the gun cabinet and it is loaded. Take that to her. Its full of rat shot." So the gun is then hauled outside. By now everyone in the building is hearing me and they are all "prairie dogging" over my cube walls and I am flipped over to speaker phone by some of the engineers who are now in my cube. My wife gets the gun and now I am trying to tell her how to get the thing off of safety. She finally understands and then we all hear, "BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG" over the speaker phone. I finally get the wife back and ask what's going on and she tells me she is shooting the snake. I asked how come so many times and she says she wants to make sure its dead.

What had happened is that she drove home and heard a hissing sound near the gas grill. She thought propane was leaking and walked over to investigate. She found a king snake with its head all puffed out and it was ready to do battle. It scared the witts out of her. Poor snake.

I don't kill king snakes as they'll eat other snakes including copper heads etc. But I wasn't about to tell her that.

The whole family got shooting lessons that night.

backhoeboogie":1f5eztzl said:
I was here at work when my phone call came. It was my daughter, about 12 years old at the time all excited, The phone call went something like this. "Where's the gun, where's the gun, mom needs a gun!!!" "What for? Why do you need a gun" "Snake, its a snake, a BIG snake". Okay, so now we got it. Just another snake. "There's a 22 pistol on top of the gun cabinet and it is loaded. Take that to her. Its full of rat shot." So the gun is then hauled outside. By now everyone in the building is hearing me and they are all "prairie dogging" over my cube walls and I am flipped over to speaker phone by some of the engineers who are now in my cube. My wife gets the gun and now I am trying to tell her how to get the thing off of safety. She finally understands and then we all hear, "BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG" over the speaker phone. I finally get the wife back and ask what's going on and she tells me she is shooting the snake. I asked how come so many times and she says she wants to make sure its dead.

What had happened is that she drove home and heard a hissing sound near the gas grill. She thought propane was leaking and walked over to investigate. She found a king snake with its head all puffed out and it was ready to do battle. It scared the witts out of her. Poor snake.

I don't kill king snakes as they'll eat other snakes including copper heads etc. But I wasn't about to tell her that.

I don't know which is scarier listening to it over the phone or dodgeing No#6 shot.
Redbirds around here are a nervous wreck there is a woman sittting on the backporch working a crossword puzzle with a Taurus 4410 loaded with # 7 1/2's. Little redbirds can't even eat scared a cowbird will land beside them.

Caustic Burno":8szqtx17 said:
backhoeboogie":8szqtx17 said:

I don't know which is scarier listening to it over the phone or dodgeing No#6 shot.
Redbirds around here are a nervous wreck there is a woman sittting on the backporch working a crossword puzzle with a Taurus 4410 loaded with # 7 1/2's. Little redbirds can't even eat scared a cowbird will land beside them.

ROFLMAO,,,,,the Cowbird sounds like what we call a Cookoo. I can imagine you as Jed Clampit and your wife as Grandma not in a derogatory way just as a very funny skit, they used to do. this story has made my day, thanks for the laugh, and by the way I like perched bbq'd

Caustic Burno":3h5ujtdr said:
Beefy":3h5ujtdr said:

I bought her the 410 pistol to keep the chickens off valium.
Last year she was in the chicken house and a snake was eating her biddies. She emptied a 38 into him and reloaded and shot him till he quit moving. Had to put the chickens in therapy due to the traumatic events that transpired that day in the chicken house. I could go on. The gal has no quams about using a gun.

don't dare give her a Blunder Bus you might get Buck Shot in the Backside. she sounds a bit of a card.

Mrs. Caustic sounds like my mom. She had a single shot 410 that saw frequent action. Her target of choice was the dang crows in the pecan trees. Went out the back of the house, around the corner to the front, behind a tree, and bam. Never any warning. It's a wonder I didn't have a cardiac during my childhood.

I though my granny was the only one who chases birds. She uses pie pans and a big wooden spoon. I think that is what caused grandpa's hearing loss. :lol: Found a hole in the side of the shop the other day and did some checking seems as if grandpa is shooting at the birds now. 87 with a shotgun. :shock: Even the dogs run and hide. Sounds like a war around the farm.

Caustic Burno":cccdeucw said:
I bought her the 410 pistol to keep the chickens off valium. Last year she was in the chicken house and a snake was eating her biddies. She emptied a 38 into him and reloaded and shot him till he quit moving. Had to put the chickens in therapy due to the traumatic events that transpired that day in the chicken house. I could go on. The gal has no quams about using a gun.[/quote:cccdeucw said:
To: Mrs. Caustic Burno
% Mr. Caustic Burno

Dear Mrs. Burno,
My compliments on putting your .38 to good use. Your new .410/.45 should be an excellent addition to your collection. It should serve well for most any creature in need of eradication. Snakes certainly do need to be eradicated. Evil creature they are.

Keep up the good work.

Ryder

PS. I am happy to report that as of this past Thur. the world contains one less water moccasin.

backhoeboogie":3biiahxv said:

To:Mrs. Backhoeboogie
%: Mr. Backhoeboogie

Dear Mrs. Backhoe,
Congratulations on your taking up arms against that evil reptile.
A snake is a snake, is a snake, is a snake. To put it another way, if it looks like a snake, if it crawls like a snake, then it's a snake and needs just what you gave it. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

You may want to contact Mrs. Causric Burno about her new side arm. It may be something you would be interested in.

Keep up the good work.

skyline":16kzwomp said:
Mrs. Caustic sounds like my mom. She had a single shot 410 that saw frequent action. Her target of choice was the dang crows in the pecan trees. Went out the back of the house, around the corner to the front, behind a tree, and bam. Never any warning. It's a wonder I didn't have a cardiac during my childhood.

When we were little, my momma would pay us a bounty for every tomatoe-eating blue jay that we shot. It really helped improve our aim. :D

for real. getting shot at AND having to walk so far in between houses.

Bullbuyer":1dfn2hwa said:
Beefy":1dfn2hwa said:
for real. getting shot at AND having to walk so far in between houses.

I guess if a feller got shot AT a few times, might improve his foot speed gettin' to the next house.

It'd be tough if he was selling vacuum cleaners... :shock:

Alice