Crazy Women

Help Support CattleToday:

Alice":tvx24gsi said:
Bullbuyer":tvx24gsi said:
Beefy":tvx24gsi said:
for real. getting shot at AND having to walk so far in between houses.

I guess if a feller got shot AT a few times, might improve his foot speed gettin' to the next house.

It'd be tough if he was selling vacuum cleaners... :shock:

Alice

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Ryder":2cmmqft3 said:
backhoeboogie":2cmmqft3 said:
I was here at work when my phone call came. It was my daughter, about 12 years old at the time all excited, The phone call went something like this. "Where's the gun, where's the gun, mom needs a gun!!!" "What for? Why do you need a gun" "Snake, its a snake, a BIG snake". Okay, so now we got it. Just another snake. "There's a 22 pistol on top of the gun cabinet and it is loaded. Take that to her. Its full of rat shot." So the gun is then hauled outside. By now everyone in the building is hearing me and they are all "prairie dogging" over my cube walls and I am flipped over to speaker phone by some of the engineers who are now in my cube. My wife gets the gun and now I am trying to tell her how to get the thing off of safety. She finally understands and then we all hear, "BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG" over the speaker phone. I finally get the wife back and ask what's going on and she tells me she is shooting the snake. I asked how come so many times and she says she wants to make sure its dead.

What had happened is that she drove home and heard a hissing sound near the gas grill. She thought propane was leaking and walked over to investigate. She found a king snake with its head all puffed out and it was ready to do battle. It scared the witts out of her. Poor snake.

I don't kill king snakes as they'll eat other snakes including copper heads etc. But I wasn't about to tell her that.

The whole family got shooting lessons that night.
To:Mrs. Backhoeboogie
%: Mr. Backhoeboogie

Dear Mrs. Backhoe,
Congratulations on your taking up arms against that evil reptile.
A snake is a snake, is a snake, is a snake. To put it another way, if it looks like a snake, if it crawls like a snake, then it's a snake and needs just what you gave it. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

You may want to contact Mrs. Causric Burno about her new side arm. It may be something you would be interested in.

Keep up the good work.

Ryder, you're killing me - you're just killing me! :lol: :lol:

msscamp":2mteleje said:
Ryder":2mteleje said:
backhoeboogie":2mteleje said:
I was here at work when my phone call came. It was my daughter, about 12 years old at the time all excited, The phone call went something like this. "Where's the gun, where's the gun, mom needs a gun!!!" "What for? Why do you need a gun" "Snake, its a snake, a BIG snake". Okay, so now we got it. Just another snake. "There's a 22 pistol on top of the gun cabinet and it is loaded. Take that to her. Its full of rat shot." So the gun is then hauled outside. By now everyone in the building is hearing me and they are all "prairie dogging" over my cube walls and I am flipped over to speaker phone by some of the engineers who are now in my cube. My wife gets the gun and now I am trying to tell her how to get the thing off of safety. She finally understands and then we all hear, "BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG" over the speaker phone. I finally get the wife back and ask what's going on and she tells me she is shooting the snake. I asked how come so many times and she says she wants to make sure its dead.

What had happened is that she drove home and heard a hissing sound near the gas grill. She thought propane was leaking and walked over to investigate. She found a king snake with its head all puffed out and it was ready to do battle. It scared the witts out of her. Poor snake.

I don't kill king snakes as they'll eat other snakes including copper heads etc. But I wasn't about to tell her that.

The whole family got shooting lessons that night.
To:Mrs. Backhoeboogie
%: Mr. Backhoeboogie

Dear Mrs. Backhoe,
Congratulations on your taking up arms against that evil reptile.
A snake is a snake, is a snake, is a snake. To put it another way, if it looks like a snake, if it crawls like a snake, then it's a snake and needs just what you gave it. Don't let anybody tell you any different.

You may want to contact Mrs. Causric Burno about her new side arm. It may be something you would be interested in.

Keep up the good work.

Ryder, you're killing me - you're just killing me! :lol: :lol:
And the other day I noticed a post you made about killing a snake. Come on and admit it. You are on the team too. ;-)
If enough of us band together we can change the world and save the frogs. :clap:

I was worried it was going to be about me.
Here a while back I got a phone call about a big snake she was fixing to shoot. I ask her where is it? She said by the heat pump! I went to screaming over the phone get a hoe, shovel anything but don't shoot!
This is a determined woman not to be reckoned with!
Her garage door jumped track once while I was gone. Mine would open on the other side.
She completely turned a Ford station wagon around 180 degrees in a two car garage to get out and did driving out my door. Didn't put a dent or scratch on anything but my butt about her door.

Here a while back I got a phone call about a big snake she was fixing to shoot. I ask her where is it? She said by the heat pump! I went to screaming over the phone get a hoe, shovel anything but don't shoot!
This is a determined woman not to be reckoned with!
Her garage door jumped track once while I was gone. Mine would open on the other side.
She completely turned a Ford station wagon around 180 degrees in a two car garage to get out and did driving out my door. Didn't put a dent or scratch on anything but my butt about her door.
get her a good quality snake stick for Valentine's Day - so much better than a shovel or hoe if you have any kind of junk or landscaping the bastids can slink behind. I have one hanging by porch door. you can get a good hold of a snake from a safe distance with one hand. easy to shoot or chop off head with other hand. if you aren't hysterically afraid of them, that is. in that case probably not the right tool. :LOL:

get her a good quality snake stick for Valentine's Day - so much better than a shovel or hoe if you have any kind of junk or landscaping the bastids can slink behind. I have one hanging by porch door. you can get a good hold of a snake from a safe distance with one hand. easy to shoot or chop off head with other hand. if you aren't hysterically afraid of them, that is. in that case probably not the right tool. :LOL:
She can identify them with the best.
Identification is as far as it goes chicken snake, rattle snake king cobra doesn't matter it's catching a load of 9's out a 357 or 8's out a 410.

She can identify them with the best.
Identification is as far as it goes chicken snake, rattle snake king cobra doesn't matter it's catching a load of 9's out a 357 or 8's out a 410.
you should invest in buckshot .22... you can shoot that stuff indoor and at "delicate" stuff with no damage, but it'll turn a snake, rat or whatever else into hamburger at a few feet away

Latest posts