Crazy Women

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Today was one of those overcast to wet to work days. So after servicing out the hay equipment, I got interested in getting the perch jerking equipment ready. Me and ole Rube(squirrel dog) had just walked out of the shop and there was a loud boom. Well old Rube and I were diving for cover the Mrs had lost her last marble. She was cutting loose on cow birds in the backyard ( 410 pump) because they were eating her precious little red birds seed. .

oh my gosh thats halarious. sounds kinda like my mom but she wouldnt shoot the gun. she'd be sitting on her butt telling me to do it. :roll:

cowbirds are evil little birds anyway. now cattle egrets are a different story.

Horticattleman":2uzq7jbi said:
If I was you I would make damm sure that bird feeded was ful at all times! Just to be sure!

LOL! :lol:

How many did she hit? What does a cow bird look like and what do they do that is bad(besides eat the Mrs's red bird seed)?

Gate Opener":1q85qr6i said:
How many did she hit? What does a cow bird look like and what do they do that is bad(besides eat the Mrs's red bird seed)?

Well after Rube and I stopped running and got back she had several of the evil little birds as she put it. Cow birds are a parasitic bird, they lay there egss in other birds nest, the young cow bird out grows the host baby birds. This results in there deaths a lot of times..

Caustic Burno":1p92hw6z said:
Today was one of those overcast to wet to work days. So after servicing out the hay equipment, I got interested in getting the perch jerking equipment ready. Me and ole Rube(squirrel dog) had just walked out of the shop and there was a loud boom. Well old Rube and I were diving for cover the Mrs had lost her last marble. She was cutting loose on cow birds in the backyard ( 410 pump) because they were eating her precious little red birds seed. .

No one else is going to ask, so I will. What in the world is "perch jerking"?. And what equipment is required? Is this something peculiar to Texas? Can we discuss it on a family forum?

john250":1pq9ee4s said:
Caustic Burno":1pq9ee4s said:

No one else is going to ask, so I will. What in the world is "perch jerking"?. And what equipment is required? Is this something peculiar to Texas? Can we discuss it on a family forum?

fishing. perch is a type of fish.

Caustic Burno":2yci34c4 said:
the Mrs had lost her last marble. She was cutting loose on cow birds in the backyard ( 410 pump) because they were eating her precious little red birds seed. .

:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol:

Katherine

Caustic, I think you picked the perfect woman for you. I can picture you with a gun toating woman but not one that stands on a chair if she sees a mouse.

That just reminded me. I stomped two mice the other day in a storage shed. They didn't stand a chance against my 9 1/2's. I then picked them both up by their tails and looked at my husband and said how many women....?

Perch are yummy. Easy to catch. Cow bird babies kick the other out of the nest and let the host bird raise them. I went to Comanche couty courthouse and the lawn was littered with fetherless birds.

Perch are yummy. Easy to catch. Cow bird babies kick the other out of the nest and let the host bird raise them. I went to Comanche couty courthouse and the lawn was littered with fetherless birds.

Caustic Burno":2e43tnjz said:

Must be costly keeping the wife in 410 shells, was not that long ago she was using the pistol on the Bull, wonder if she has any with CB marked on them incase you get out of line? :lol:

Latest posts