CRAZY BUT TOUGH

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
My son and some of his friends ran a 13 mile endurance race at 10,000 ft over the weekend. One of the obstacles was this wall they had to scale. There were many others, all of them pretty insane. He sure look like he's having fun, doesn't he?

11429667_10203170386218958_9137563283654695367_n.jpg

When i look close at hiz face, yeah he looks like hes having fun. Dam sure looks tuff enough. :tiphat:

Thirteen miles is no sweat. I walk twelve miles five days a week and have run fifteen miles a few times.
The elevation is the killer. I go to my parents cabin at 7000' and I'm out of breath walking up the front steps.
That looks brutal.

I'm feeling it just looking at the picture. Good job BTW.

Vic, ya'll should start running together. ;-)

Who was chasin him!?

That's the only reason there is to be runnin that much, is if someone or something nasty is chasing you!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He looks pretty tuff though. Bet he don't run from anyone! ;-)

Looks like a Warrior Dash kind of thing.

Yeah,he looks pretty tough, and looks like he's toughing it out! I don't know how they can do all that at that elevation.

Jogeephus":38tsj38j said:

Yea Joe, I'll get right on that. hahaha. He came over for dinner tonight, ate a couple pounds of buffalo ribs an started telling me how he's gonna run in two races next weekend a 10K and some thing that goes straight up and then right back down......36 yrs old and still nuts.

He told me the other day he thinks he should start wrestling again. In open competition against former college wrestlers. Oh well as long as he doesn't make me do it with him I don't care.

BTW this is the little jerk that talked me into walking off a almost vertical 2000ft ridge a couple of years ago, while he drove 5 miles round and picked me up at the bottom. If I had the strength I would have shot him when he got there. but I just couldn't pull the trigger.

Did I mention that he is my hero.......there ain't an ounce of quit in him.

branguscowgirl":3qhckjzk said:
Who was chasin him!?

That's the only reason there is to be runnin that much, is if someone or something nasty is chasing you!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoever or whatever was chasing him I don't want no part of.

3waycross":2mzf7kij said:
Yea Joe, I'll get right on that. hahaha. He came over for dinner tonight, ate a couple pounds of buffalo ribs an started telling me how he's gonna run in two races next weekend a 10K and some thing that goes straight up and then right back down......36 yrs old and still nuts.

He told me the other day he thinks he should start wrestling again. In open competition against former college wrestlers. Oh well as long as he doesn't make me do it with him I don't care.

If he's still got that much energy after all the work is done, it's apparent you need to expand your operation. Tell him it's training. :lol:

3waycross":1hfyuzt8 said:
Jogeephus":1hfyuzt8 said:

BTW this is the little jerk that talked me into walking off a almost vertical 2000ft ridge a couple of years ago, while he drove 5 miles round and picked me up at the bottom. If I had the strength I would have shot him when he got there. but I just couldn't pull the trigger.

Did I mention that he is my hero.......there ain't an ounce of quit in him.

Congratulations on some great parenting. That's how you know you did it right, when they just won't quit. Wrestling sure helps affirm that life lesson too.
Nice work.

jedstivers":w2rewxvl said:
branguscowgirl":w2rewxvl said:
Who was chasin him!?

Whoever or whatever was chasing him I don't want no part of.
No kidding! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hes a tough one... That's something to be proud of and look back and say I did it. When will we be seeing your pic of you doing the same ? :hide:

skyhightree1":2kt80zjy said:
Hes a tough one... That's something to be proud of and look back and say I did it. When will we be seeing your pic of you doing the same ? :hide:

I am currently training for the "Old fart recliner Olympics" My routine consists of flying off the handle, running my mouth, and jumping to conclusions. :cowboy:

actually I spent the last week helping him get his yard read for, and laying a couple thousand sq fee of sod. I now know that I am not a kid anymore.

I know what you mean.. I use to love doing sod however now no thanks... Last week I figured I would show off and climb and limb and chunk a tree down to show I still had it.. Well that night and the next day I paid for it big time.

3waycross":fv6cs7gr said:
actually I spent the last week helping him get his yard read for, and laying a couple thousand sq fee of sod. I now know that I am not a kid anymore.

I suppose HE had to move your recliner over to his place to do this job.

Latest posts